“Really bad”
Review of Da Vincenzo

Da Vincenzo
Ranked #288 of 437 Restaurants in Sarajevo
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

First of all, we waited for around 30 minutes for waitress to come to our table and to order (in total 8 tables!). Pumpkin soup was thin and diluted. Also, we ordered vegetarian (waitress even told us it is even vegan and that it contains cheese!) arancino with seitan, but I am quite sure it is the one with the beef.
Bad service, lousy food, not worth it!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It's a small restaurant on the Skenderia near the German Embassy. The restaurant consists of a small space next to which the kitchen is located. Only one waitress (Azra) is served, who is quite kind. However, music is too loud and it is difficult to communicate with Azra. We waited 25 minutes for Azra to come to us for an order. Every time I walked past the table, I asked her to order and she would say "just a minute".
Finally, we ordered soups from pumpkin and balls of patlish and cheese. Azra returned soon and said she did not have patlish and recommended us an alternative dish. We repeated many times not to eat flesh and to seek exclusively vegetarian food. After 45 minutes the Azra brings the soup and main dish which is with the meat. To our complaint that it is a meat, Azra convinces us that it is not about meat, but that it is a VEGAN dish.

Visibly disappointed at the time of service (over 45 minutes), poor communication, noisy ambiance, lying for food that is not, no free WiFi, other guests complain too, we decide to leave the restaurant.
In total we paid 20KM (2 * 4KM for soup, 2KM for mineral water and 2 * 5KM for main course). To be honest, I do not advise anyone to visit this restaurant. It's not even close to Italian cuisine. I advise to avoid this restaurant!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It's located in a modest surroundings, a street where one would really not expect some decent restaurant, but fine Sicilian cuisine. I especially recommend their risotti

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The bruschetta and pasta were delicious and fresh! This is one of the top Italian restaurants in Sarajevo. If you’re craving Italian food, definitely give this place a try

Reviewed 3 February 2018

A welcome addition to the choices in town. It's a small restaurant, run by a couple who put huge efforts into quality and service. When I first saw the place and went in for a look, I asked about gluten-free options: the chef (a Sicilian, by the way) took the time to go through the entire menu with me. We've had a couple of evenings here with friends and family, and the food and drink have been great. Highly recommended.