All reviews metro station fast food restaurants standard double room city centre big hotel wi fi breakfast buffet supermarket english visa pushkinskaya
Reviewed 29 April 2018

I had a 6-day trip to Minsk with my friends. The city is very beautiful and clean. Without traffic and clean air, and fantastic landscapes, and most importantly the kind people who are very friendly.
The hotel is in a good location very close to the subway and the staffing is excellent. Just because we were on the 14th floor, Wi-Fi was severely interrupted on that floor.

Room Tip: Enjoy the beautiful view of the city of Minsk by choosing a room on the upper floors and towards the street
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I traveled last week to Minsk taking advantage of the 5-day visa free possibility.
My experience was overwhelmingly positive. As I am fluent in Russian, I was not able to test the level of English everywhere, but as other travelers have reported, people in Minsk are in general very friendly and helpful. Minsk is super clean without any graffiti that I could notice.
I found the hotel to be very clean, the staff very friendly and the breakfast buffet to be to have a large variety of offerings. WIFI was just fine.
The metro is right outside the door and there were plenty of parking spots for those who have a rental car.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Alan M
Reviewed 11 March 2018

I was in Minsk for a business, and I needed good wi-fi, and opportunity to go to center of the city. So, this hotel was a good choice, cause the hotel is near the metro.

Plus was - wi-fi and friendly personal.. Actually belarus was a great country, where people were really friendly and kind. I was surprised, because I was in Russian, and saw angry people, which don't like foreigners. Anyway, Belarus showed me the positive side of ex-soviet Union...

The only thing I was not happy with at the hotel - bathroom. To less shampoo and towels. But maybe it's ok for their price. cause price was really nice.

Anyway, I was satisfied, and kind belarus people helped me to forget about all the minuses of this places.

Thanx a lot.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank muradlek
Reviewed 10 December 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The interior has been modernised, bedrooms were clean and warm and the bed was comfortable. Reception staff were very friendly and helpful.

The hotel is well-located, just yards from Pushkinskaya Metro station [4 stops to the city centre]. There is a well-stocked supermarket next door, and fast-food options (McDonalds, pizza) across the street.

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank Richard M
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Very close to the metro which will take you to the city center in 4/5 stops. Taxi is cheap and fast as well. Nice service, reception staff is fluent in english and rooms are ok.

As in the rest of Minsk the area is safe.

Very quiet zone after 23.0å