“A Great Find”

Ranked #4 of 700 Restaurants in Minsk
Price range: US$30 - US$2 000
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A great spot - excellent food, drinks and service. And... a menu in English, a real treat in Minsk!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were seated at another highly regarded Minsk restaurant. It was smokey and loud. Our party of six left and walked a short distance (4-5 blocks) across from the Hotel Europe to the Bistro and had a great dinner. A good wine list, good menu, and great service. Wish we had gone there directly. A very nice experience. Recommended.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently visited this restaurant during my weekend trip to Minsk. In summary, the food, ambiance and service were all top notch. My waiter provided attentive service, while the food and wine were superb. The décor was also very nice. I would gladly return the next time I visit Minsk.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is well deserving of its high ranking.

My wife and I enjoyed a leisurely two hour lunch in perfect weather on one of the two terraces at this fine restaurant.

Both entree and main courses were impressive and especially given the value at around €15 per person plus drinks.

Service was obliging and anticipatory although if marking down not all that warm.

I would strongly recommend an advance reservation as would not have secured a table without one.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

The place is nice and cosy and the waiters are good, but the food is really poor, especially compared to the price. We had turbot and it didn't have any taste. The shrimps with guacamole were ok, but just ok. It's a waste of money.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Relaxing quiet atmosphere, right in the city center. Tried oysters, beef tartar and fresh fish, all really very fresh, tasty and served well.