“Good food”
Review of O Pirata

O Pirata
Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in Sao Tome
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Great food but the service if the blond girl isn´t around ...it´s TOO SLOW!!!! :D but food is great s

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Massive quantities for the plate I ordered (Massa /pasta with seafood) Good quality food. They have local beer which is good, the view is great.

I was practically alone, hence I cannot judge the speed of service.

There are not that many options in the island... this is a must at least just for the beer with the view and then you can try some dishes if you want to move forward.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

We found O Pirata on the way to eat at Dona Teté our first monday in São Tomé. We almost decided against Dona Teté because of O Pirata's proximity, but it was closed, and later we learned that it's always closed on Monday. We ordered the Mahi-Mahi and really enjoyed it. Our kids ate a bit of what we had and also thoroughly enjoyed the food. We were early for dinner as usual, so the food took a while to come out. The ambiance was nice, view of the sea and sunken ship was cool, and the dogs on the beach and gecko's on the walls kept the kids entertained. I'd definitely recommend this restaurant if you're tired of hotel food and want something close by.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

This is an easy option on foot from the Pestana, but I would choose Dona Tete's or Papa Figo's over another visit to the Pirata. Food was good, but a bit more pricey for less food. Service was lack-lustre and there wasn't much atmosphere to be found at the restaurant. Note: it's closed Monday evenings.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

I think one of the best restaurants in Sao Tome.Service is okay and quality of food is fine.I can recommend in any way.