Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Fairfield InnUS$105
TripadvisorUS$105
Priceline
Expedia.comUS$105
FindHotel
Hotels.comUS$105
All reviews north carolina hot tub stayed two nights comfortable stay reunion
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2020

We booked the meeting room for a family Christmas party and the experience was wonderful. The hotel is centrally located for everyone to travel to Ashland from Maryland, North Carolina and Virginia. My family booked several hotels rooms and stayed two nights. The rooms are excellent, clean, well appointed and the beds were super comfy. Amy Reiss is the sales manager and was so helpful and friendly and made all the arrangements easy. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. My family kept saying " everyone is so nice! ". We will be back next year to have our annual Christmas party. Thanks to everyone who helped to make our holiday weekend a great success!

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 23 December 2019 via mobile

I am originally from here so familiar with area. Coming home was a treat. Surprised by quality of Fairfield. Decent exercise room (weights up to 50 lbs) so I can at least work out more than most “exercise rooms”. Quality coffee (I didn’t eat here, I do recommend going to Jolly Pirate Donuts as a local favorite), and internet tv to where you use your accounts to watch Netflix (erases after checkout). Superb crew to talk with. Great place for weekend getaway home.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank jreed1122
Reviewed 25 November 2019

We chose this hotel because of the amenities. We were traveling from Ohio with an autistic teenager and wanted something for him to do when we got there. The pool and hot tub were ideal for him, and the gym for my boyfriend and I. When we arrived, our "side by side" rooms (we got him his own room), were not side by side. The pool was moldy, the hot tub was empty, the fitness center closed, and the TV didn't work. To add insult to injury, there were stink bugs ALL over our room and a spot on the wall that I am pretty sure I didn't want to know the culprit of. They did move my boyfriend and I to a new room, in which the TV worked, but that didn't solve any of the other problems. I am beyond angry. WASTE!!!!

Room tip: DO not stay here
Date of stay: November 2019
Jason T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Ashland, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2019

Dear Delilahsmom,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Ashland and providing your honest feedback.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent this from occurring in the future. Our hot tub is being closed down and removed, I also want to apologize for the fact that you experienced tv issues along with the stink bugs.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 10 August 2019 via mobile

My family of five stayed here in July for a trip to Ashland Kentucky. We had booked a suite, or so we thought. When we got there all we got was a two queen bed room. We had to go to Walmart and buy an air mattress. It’s called Fairfield Inn and suites, however they do not have actual suites. Typically suites fit five people. The Mexican restaurant next-door was yummy and we will visit that restaurant again. We would not stay at this hotel again.Cleanliness was mediocre. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was also as expected for a continental breakfast. Semi-close to things to do however there is not much to do and Ashland. The pool is small. The hot tub was broken.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jason T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Ashland, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2019

Dear Lizzyb84,

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback.

Assistant General Mananger

Reviewed 21 July 2019 via mobile

We loved our room on the back of this hotel overlooking the woods behind us. Peaceful and pretty. Clean room and comfortable beds. Like many hotel bathrooms, the door is awkward in relation to the tub, but other than that, everything was very nice. We very much appreciated having a frig and microwave in our room and wish all hotels would provide these items.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank diane p

Dear Diane P,

Thank you for reviewing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Ashland. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed the cleanliness of our lobby and your room, as well as our friendly front desk staff. However, I apologize that your stay was negatively impacted with how the hotel room layout was. I do understand your concerns with the awkwardness it can cause.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to serving you again whenever your travels bring you back to Ashland!

Assistant General Manager