Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$125
FindHotelUS$102
TraveluroUS$125
Agoda.comUS$100
Trip.comUS$102
All reviews room was clean place to stay complimentary breakfast very nice hotel staff was friendly great stay indoor pool up to date front desk clerk inns lady
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2021

We stayed here and went riding at rush off road very nice room and very friendly staff. The staff were very helpful in any way I asked the pool was nice as well we will definitely stay again in the future

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 12 April 2021

Pleasant reception in a clean atmosphere. Location very appropriate for my stay. I had a motor home and parking was no problem. Thanks to the Covid situation the morning breakfast was not it’s usual quality. Cooked ahead and i went to get it. Think the staff was doing the best they could.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

I have stayed with you all for years due to visiting family in that area. The lady that was working on the night of March 3rd NEEDS TO BE FIRED! She wouldn't look on the computer to even check for a room for me and said sold out! The lady before her said had rooms available. Online, they were available. However, her lazy self did not want to help me at all! They have lost my business for good and I suggest to others to find somewhere else going forward!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2020

My family stayed here for two nights while visiting family and I can’t say enough nice things about this hotel. First of all the staff was friendly upon check in. The room was very nice and beds were comfortable. The hotel was very quiet and I didn’t hear doors slam as I usually do and did not hear any noise from the floor above. One reason we chose this hotel was because of the indoor pool that my 8 year old enjoyed although it was a little cold. The shower was awesome. I’m tall and usually have to duck under the shower but not here. The shower was at least over 7 feet tall and water pressure was amazing. The breakfast was adequate and we were called when it was ready and it was waiting on trays that we took back to our room. Great find in Ashland.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2020

Have stayed here several times in the past when returning home for visits. Nice property, good location, clean rooms. But the only place I used my Credit Card was the hotel and they have the full info about my Credit Card. Next day someone had a nice steak dinner at Texas Roadhouse $24 and paid their Sprint Cell bill $166. Not sure how to not use Card at hotels. Will not stay here in the future.

Date of stay: August 2020