Lowest prices for your stay
US$79
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$97
US$78
Wyndham
US$79
Expedia.comUS$79
Hotels.comUS$79
HurbUS$97
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2021

Would have given a higher rating for overall room but the pillows being tightly rolled into balls and the bed being on a high 3 foot base. I sometimes have back issues - this would have been a problem.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 November 2020

The man in which checked up in around 2 pm was very professional beyond that the staff was beyond unprofessional. we brought our small dog with us so I ask the housekeeper where the pet station was she laughed and said do you really think this place would pay for one of those, they wont even get us supplies. Every time I went outside to take our dog out it seemed there was two and three housekeepers and employees sitting on all the benches smoking. (Such a Great Impression) On the morning of check out there was a lil girl literally screaming at the same guy that checked us in, I stepped up to the desk to check out ( I said there is not way my child would speak to me that way, he said Im sorry but that is the head of housekeeping child) Again so professional !!!!! This hotel needs to work on its staff. NOT A SINGLE ELPLOYEE WEARS A MASK

Room tip: Staff was not professional and did NOT wear mask
Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 31 July 2020

We were dealing with a family situation and this hotel was the only one in the area willing to help us out. MUCH APPRECIATE their understanding of the situation and their willingness to help.

Shout out to James!

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank Btaschen
Reviewed 7 March 2020

My sidekick and I was off on another trip. We drove about 8 hours and stopped here. I made a reservation down the road online. When I got here check-in was super fast and easy. The rooms were decent size and clean. The bathroom also was clean. The lady working the front desk was 5 star! Super friendly, super helpful. My tv wasn’t working and she was here in a minute or two and fixed it. For $80 you can’t beat it. I’d of gave it a 5 star but I noticed the curtains are very yellowed i. Our room, and not sure if there’s a pool.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2020

Fabulous beds! Great housekeeping staff! Breakfast is awesome, and there's always a fresh cup of coffee available! Location is great, not far from downtown Ashland, lots of places to eat out at and shop nearby. This is our home away from home! We love you all at Days Inn of Ashland Ky! ********!

Date of stay: February 2020