Lowest prices for your stay
Delta Hotels
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$155
Expedia.comUS$164
Hotels.comUS$164
FindHotelUS$164
All reviews guitar bar valet parking beautiful hotel winchester restaurant stayed here front desk visiting family a great stay manchester lobby masks floor amenities wedding rates suite
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2021 via mobile

Three sisters on vacation chose to stay at this hotel. We were placed on the 10 th floor and loved the view! We watched the trains and the barges go up the river. Our room was great ! People were friendly and helpful. WE would gladly stay there again.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 1 May 2021 via mobile

Hotel is remodeled, gym is large for this type of hotel and restaurant is probably best in town. Ample parking, very close to Ohio River. Only complaint is price as they know they are best in town. I would definitely stay here again due to room and gym.

Reviewed 15 April 2021

We stayed here a few weeks ago and again this week and the staff was and has been outstanding. From Check-in, check-out to regular interactions with all staff members, everyone has been extremely nice and always helps out right away. We had one issue while we were here and Aujanae Bohanna immediately addressed our issues and found a room to move us to right away because the air in our room would not change to cool from the heat setting. She was super attentive, brought us the new room key to our room and even got us extra towels and bath amenities for our room. Great HOTEL and even BETTER STAFF AND MANAGEMENT. The restaurant in the HOTEL is AMAZING and their employees are THE BEST!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2021

This hotel is nicely updated and boasted comfortable beds which is welcomed for a one night stopover while traveling. I messaged the staff before my arrival to request a room with a bathtub as I was traveling with my 9 month old son. They quickly helped with that request.

The shortfalls:

1. Parking: We stayed on a Saturday night so arguably the busiest night of the week. The only parking this hotel has is a small lot behind the building. Maybe 30-40 spaces total. I circled twice to no avail, and went into the lobby to ask if there was a secondary lot. The receptionist apologized and told me no and I would have to street park if the lot was full. I had a decent amount of luggage as I was traveling with a small child so I didn't love the idea of trying to lug all of that blocks up the street. I saw one car leaving as I came back from the lobby and was luckily able to get it but we could see from our room the lack of parking to become a more prominent issue as the evening progressed with many cars circling. We ordered delivery for dinner as to not lose the spot! This is a downtown hotel, but not in a large city. It is safe to say that the majority of the guests are driving in.

2. The on site coffee shop (Starbucks) was closed on Sunday morning with no explanation.

3. COVID mask polices: I'm as sick of having to wear a mask in public as anyone, but this hotel was a laughing stock at enforcing masks inside even though signs on the door required them. Employees and Guests alike weren't wearing them. The evening desk clerk was wearing hers on her chin and the morning desk clerk didn't have one at all. I even shared an elevator with two restaurant employees not wearing them even on a shared enclosed elevator. If your company has the policy, employees at least need to be following the guidelines. I understand enforcing guests is a totally different ball game, but come on now. We're a year into this pandemic. I'm as ready to be done with it as the next person.

Reviewed 21 March 2021

I booked this hotel for a one night stay during a dance competition. When making the reservation I requested an early check in, normal check in is at 3pm. I arrived in Ashland at 2:30 pm and called to tell them I had checked in online and asked if my room was ready. The front desk told me that the online check in was currently down and their rooms are not generally available for early check in. I parked and entered the hotel and got in line to check in. The lobby was full of other dance families and many were getting ready for their dances in the lobby. When I moved to the front of the line. I was informed that my room was not ready and it would be “awhile.” I asked if that meant an hour longer? And the man at the desk said it would at least be an hour but could give me no more definite time. He asked to take my name and phone number and said he would call me when it was ready. So, I like all the other families sat in the lobby. I did my dancers hair and makeup there and she got dressed in the lobby bathroom. We went to the performance center at 4:30pm to begin our dances. At 6:30 we had only one dance left and I’d still received no phone call from the hotel. So at 7pm I called and cancelled my room for that night. Instead of staying I decided I’d rather make the 2 hour trip home. After all of our dances, I went back to the hotel to get my car to drive home and the lobby was still full of families waiting for their rooms for the night. It was 8:30 pm.

Date of stay: March 2021