Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Traveluro
US$127
US$117
View deal
Expedia.comUS$127
HIExpress.comUS$127
eDreams
All reviews front desk quiet hotel king suite granola electrical outlets around midnight the breakfast area the room was nice future trips road trip first floor indoor pool complimentary breakfast beds were very comfortable emma microwave exit
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2021 via mobile

I checked in and the gentleman behind the desk had very poor communication skills and just seemed to ignore me. Very disappointed in Holiday Inn Express. This is not the usual way I have been treated in the past at other locations The company I was in town for paid for my room, otherwise I would have walked out.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2020

We had two rooms. Both were clean and adequate for our purposes. If you stay in Holiday Inns, you always get comfortable beds and clean rooms. But you used to get a good breakfast as well. Now you get a breakfast bag. We have stayed in about ten holiday inns since the pandemic. This one was ridiculously bad. A withered orange, a granola bar, and a bottle of water. Please. Can you spare it?

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank yearbook1
Reviewed 5 August 2020 via mobile

We were on a road trip and this hotel was about half way. Can be hard to find a decent place to stay with a larger dog. Will totally keep this hotel in mind for future trips. Clean, convenient, and pet fee wasn’t outrageous. Can’t comment on breakfast due to COVID but thought it would have been good to at least have a to-go granola bar or something - especially for priority club members.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mike and Amy S
Reviewed 30 June 2020 via mobile

We stopped here and reserved a suite as we’d been driving all day. The room was nice and big but lacked electrical outlets. The couch that makes the room a suite didn’t have a light near it because of the lack out an outlet. The beds were comfortable as well as a couple of pillows. It was quiet as it wasn’t very busy.
Until things return to normal and you stay more than one night they won’t service the room, something we haven’t seen anywhere that we’ve stayed in several states.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ashland, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2020

Hello IowaJim2015,

Thanks for sharing your experience at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Ashland.

I am pleased to hear that the view of the room was magnificent. It is also great that you found our pillows and bed comfortable.

I am sorry for the lack of electrical outlets and housekeeping in your room. I also appreciate your taking the time to let us know. The experience you described certainly isn’t what we want for any guest. I have shared your comments with hotel management, who responded with genuine concern for the impact this had on your stay. I know they appreciate you sharing your experience, and I am confident they will take appropriate steps so this doesn’t happen again.

Please don't hesitate to stay with us again in the future!

Best regards,

Dianne L.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 29 June 2020

Due to COVID restrictions, the common area of the hotel was not open. However, Emma found an alternate solution for us so our family of 4 could gather together! She couldn't have been nicer; and, we appreciate that she did this for us! I would have given this hotel a 5 rating; but, you could tell that the room we stayed in had a dog in it before. Since we are not allergic this wasn't a big deal for us. But, I would recommend that the hotel dedicate specific rooms for the travelers with pets.

Date of stay: June 2020