“Best place around! ”
Review of Chick-Fil-A

Chick-Fil-A
Ranked #8 of 99 Restaurants in Ashland
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I haven’t eaten here hundreds of times and i swear i have never had a bad meal! Staff is ALWAYS friendly. There’s a reason the cars line all the way down the hill to get in here. Best food and service in town!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I don't know of any restaurant, at any price that has better chicken! They now take orders on iPad outside to speed the drive thru and get you back to work! Got to love the place. Very kid friendly with indoor play area.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Had a late lunch here ... the food was very tasty, but could have been a bit warmer. Staff was very friendly and fast.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We don't have Chick-Fil-A restaurants in Washington State sans one. Now I get why they are so popular. My wife and I both had the #1 meal, and the sandwich was fabulous as were the waffle fries and sauce. The service was fast with everyone friendly and smiling. We are thoroughly impressed with the food and service. If had the money, I would start one of their restaurants in the vicinity of where we live. I completely understand why they have spread across the country as a national chain.

1  Thank Jim M
Reviewed 4 June 2017

When traveling from outside of Detroit to Pikeville,Ky I always stop by Chick-Fil-a to get some of the best chicken in the world. This place is always crowed, but they take care of you right away and bring your food out to you super fast

1  Thank Nascarman88

Been to Chick-Fil-A? Share your experiences!