All reviews pizza pool area breakfast buffet is business hotel comfortable rooms convenient location staff are great vinaka vakalevu business trip fiji museum grand pacific government buildings ihg travelodge renovation sirocco gym
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Your service staff in the restaurant and bar are awesome! We enjoyed our family outing - their 4 cheese pizza is to die for. If you're looking for a family friendly place to chill out, I would recommend the Holiday Inn. Rooms are comfortable and spacious, clean as well. Hats off to the team at the Front desk who greet you by name each time you go past.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Holiday-Inn-Suva-16, Loyalty Champion at Holiday Inn Suva, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear Pauliasi S,
Thank you for your review on your recent stay here at Holiday Inn Suva. We're glad to hear our friendly team made a difference. It is also pleasing to hear that you enjoyed our wood fired pizzas which we believe are the best in town.Thank you once again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I wouldn’t recommend anyone to go to holiday inn especially locals as staff treat locals as minority. Food (pizza) was just waste of money as it wasnt edible as the chicken was as hard as rock and the ingredients on the pizza was rationed Cas I could barely see any cheese.

This is what I send to holiday inn on FB
Bula,

Very disappointed with the customer service and pizza which we ordered ( on discount).
So let’s start with customer service. Had to remind staff numerous time about thing for eg: asked for water 3 times which came after so long.. same with Cutlery.
Pizza was made as if holiday inn rationed the ingredients. Chicken was so hard that it could break a jaw.
Bottom line I just wasted my money

Trip type: Travelled with family
Holiday-Inn-Suva-16, Loyalty Champion at Holiday Inn Suva, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Bula
Thank you for your review and direct feedback on our call today. It is also good to learn you had a far better experience on your Friday visit - the mixed experience of Saturday is not what we are known for and as discussed , we look forward to catching up with you and family soon.
With best wishes,

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We got in very late at night so when I woke up in the morning I was astonished by the beautiful view of the ocean at the back of the hotel. Staff were friendly, with nothing being too much trouble, and breakfast was delicious. Rooms are comfortable and cool with efficient air conditioning. Just a short walk to the esplanade so you can go for a stroll on the beach, and a short walk to the city centre as well. I would gladly stay again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Holiday-Inn-Suva-16, Loyalty Champion at Holiday Inn Suva, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Lebeq,
Thank you for your review on your recent stay here at Holiday Inn Suva
We are glad that you found the staff helpful and friendly.
It is also pleasing to learn that you enjoyed our breakfast which is the best in town. Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Loved the way their Staff greets you. Their Food is just so Good that you don't get enough of getting the same meal over and over again.

Had a few drinks with some sports friends with their Live band on.

The welcoming spirit in all Fijians just Blows me away.

Thank You Fiji for giving me the best most wonderful experience I have ever had.

Room tip: Lovely Food and the Best Friendly Service
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Holiday-Inn-Suva-16, Loyalty Champion at Holiday Inn Suva, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Smithhaider36,
Thank you for your review on your recent stay here at Holiday Inn Suva.
We are glad you enjoyed our Fijian hospitality and you received our renowned service from our team across the hotel.
Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Bula ! One of the best Hotel in the city... Excellent Service. This is one of the best hotel with sea view rooms. Friendly staff, I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel and enjoyed my stay here. I would surly recommend this hotel to every one for both official as well as personal trip.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Holiday-Inn-Suva-16, Loyalty Champion at Holiday Inn Suva, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear amitdel166,
Thank you for your kind recommendation. We are pleased you found the property clean and comfortable as well as receiving our renowned service from our friendly team.Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back.