“An amazing family holiday experience!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Enjoy two beautiful beach view rooms
King beds with extra singles in the two large rear bedrooms.
Spacious decking
Our amazing team
Traditional Fijian Lovo Night
Kava Ceremony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 55 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Daniel J
“An amazing family holiday experience!”
Reviewed 6 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We had an amazing holiday at Villa Mokusiga to celebrate my mother's 60th, there were 9 of us. We all thoroughly enjoyed every moment, from the village tour, school tour, waterfall tour with Joe, snorkeling right out the front of the Villa, relaxing at the Villa and fun times in the pool.

As we arrived the staff sang their traditional Fijian songs which welcomed our family to the Villa and again to farewell our family. It was absolutely beautiful.

The staff were out of this world, they were so accommodating which made our stay even more enjoyable.

Shaan was incredible from the moment I enquired about staying at his beautiful Villa. He always responded promptly to my nagging questions.

Kate's hospitality was super and she was always available no matter what we needed.

Joe & Seta were very, very friendly and educated the group about the culture and traditions. Joe even guided us all the way to the local waterfall and stayed back to collect my father's sun shirt that was left behind. Seta showed us how to make baskets for our Fijian Lovo dinner which was terrific. Seta is also an amazing singer who provided entertainment while we celebrated my mother's 60th birthday dinner.

Mereani was such a superb waitress who lit up the room every morning when she came in saying 'Bula!'. She was very friendly and it was a pleasure to get to know her.

The chefs, Fida & Zarina made the food was devine time and time again. My mother wanted to bring Fida home with us his dinners were that good.

The house was kept clean and tidy every day by the housekeeping staff.

Thank you once again to Shaan, Kate and all the staff for the great memories we will cherish forever and ever. We would definitely recommend this Villa to our friends and family.

28 May 2017
Bula Vinaka Daniel! Im so glad you got to know our staff so well and enjoyed their service and company. You also took good advantage of the activities in the area which is great! We would love the memories to continue on and have you back again soon, take care.

Vinaka Vaka Levu, Shaan and the Mokusiga team.
Lynsey D
“Where do I start?”
Reviewed 22 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Wow! What an amazing experience.

We got of the plane after a couple of days travel, exhausted, to see the ever smiling and warm Joe. There was 9 of us all together, two families, 4 adults, 5 kids.

We started out drive to the house, Joe, bless him, tried to make conversation. Everything he told us was very informative and interesting but we were all so over it that we just smiled and waved.

The moment I walked into the villa, I cried. I actually cried. We had been planning this trip for 12 months (and by 'we' I mean Jade and Myself). I couldn't believe how beautiful it was and that we were finally there.

Then we got food. Glorious food. Vida is a spectacular chef who looked after our every culinary need. He even gave us some mint for our cocktails. He even put up with is saying his name wrong for the first 4 days .

The next day we were welcomed officially by all the staff. We felt like famous reality stars. It was very cool.

The ladies who looked after the villa and did our washing (this was singularly the best feature), were so friendly and sweet.

Last but not least, Joe. Our mate Joe. He tolerated my feminist views about fijian culture, our inability to make a decision to save our lives and our sarcastic in-house humour. He was so kind and patient. We love Joe.

Thank you as well to Kate and Francis who looked after us with such professionalism and patience.

So if you are reading this trying to make a decision on whether to book villa mokusiga or not? Then stop. BOOK IT YOU IDIOT.

We will be back! (I said that in my head with an accent).

Lyns

22 Jan 2017
Bula Lynsey what an excellent review thank you so much! Joe our Villa Manager is a very cool guy and i'm so happy to hear you guys enjoyed his company thats wonderful. Fida will be humbled by your review of his food too and don't worry if you mispronounced his name this happens! Fida being a Chef the easiest way to remember his name is, Fida he's the one that 'feeds ya'!

A big Vinaka Vaka Levu from all of us at Villa Mokusiga.
WendyQLD4...
Toowoomba, Australia
“STAFF ARE THE JEWELS!”
Reviewed 12 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

From the very first enquiry to arriving back in Australia, I must say we had an awesome experience. The whole process ran efficiently and smoothly and all questions were answered leaving us satisfied and confident that we had booked into the right place. Shaan, Francis and Kate did a wonderful job of looking after us from start to finish and on top of that they made us feel very welcome.

Transfers we organised through Shaan, were there when we arrived at the airport. They stopped so we could do some grocery shopping. Gave us a wonderful commentary as we drove the scenic one and a half hour drive along the Coral Coast which was so pretty and scenic, carried our bags into the house and greeted us with a very warm welcome with a cool beverage and welcoming song. These people really know how to sing!

The house was beautiful! The staff were amazing and the view just absolutely breathtaking. We were in paradise! The house has such a great layout that more than one family can share and not be in each other's way but gather in a central place for eating, talking and chilling.

The food we ordered at the house the first night was delicious and prepared by a lovely chef who was so friendly along with his helper who set out a beautiful table.

All the staff are amazing, each and every one. They truly made our stay wonderful and it was lovely to see their smiling faces every day and nothing was too much trouble for them. It was lovely to have a chat which added to the experience of being in Fiji and meeting beautiful Fijians.

There was a grocery store, along with a bottle shop about 2 mins walk from the house along with a petrol station which was great as Shaan had also organised a rental car for us. There was a lovely jetty about 5-10 mins walk along the beach which in itself was a lovely walk to take in the beautiful views and look for shells or spot baby sharks on low tide.

The snorkelling was okay but with the area now deemed a Marine park, the coral has started to rejuvenate and there are plenty of fish around.

I must say again, Shaan, Francis and Kate have a wonderful team working for them and they are the jewels.

We hope one day to be able to return to this absolute paradise and once again enjoy this beautiful place.

Thank you so much Shaan, Francis and Kate for your hospitality and kindness throughout our stay. We loved it :)

12 Jan 2017
Bula Vinaka Wendy! Thank you so much for this incredible review of our Villa and especially the staff. They definitely are the true beauty of our Villa and they so loved meeting you and entertaining you all throughout your stay, they will love reading this review!

We are very proud to have one of the Coral Coasts Marine Protected Area's only a few steps from our Villa, over the years the Coral has rejuvenated well and we are seeing lots of marine life from Clown Fish to my personal favourite the baby reef shark sanctuary only a few metres down the beach.

Look forward to hopefully hosting you again in the near future Wendy, take care.

Vinaka Vaka Levu,
Shaan & the Villa Mokusiga team
DaveAitch...
Canberra, Australia
“Heaven... again!”
Reviewed 26 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

I think the most valuable advice I can give to potential guests is that this was my family's second stay at Villa Mokusiga, and it was even better than the first! The villa's greatest asset is its staff. The house-keeping staff are magnificent, keeping the villa in a top-notch state, and always having time to play with our young children. To satisfy my interest, our host went out of his way to help me buy kava (a fun trip to Sigatoka market) and then organised activities staff to join us at the villa one evening to help with the mixing (and of course, drinking).

We noticed a few additions to the property since our first stay which made things even more comfortable. With its 5 bedrooms the villa will accommodate large groups comfortably, and yet our small family of four didn't feel dwarfed by the space.

If you're thinking about a holiday rental in Fiji, I'd say you've found what you're looking for. I really hope to make it back again one day.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The staff, the location and the level of comfort.
Liked least: I honestly can't think of anything.
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
11 Jan 2017
Bula Dave and a big Vinaka for your excellent review, we enjoyed hosting your wonderful family for a second time and do hope to have you back again in the near future for some more Mokusiga!
C7096KOan...
Sydney, Australia
“Simply Perfect”
Reviewed 11 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We stayed at Villa Mokusiga with 3 families. We all agreed it was one of the best holidays ever - the right amount of relaxation and activities for all, adults and children. The staff were absolutely brilliant providing not just housekeeping but friendly faces that were a joy to have around. The children adored the activities staff who were extremely multi talented and provided some great entertainment for the kids. All in all it was all that we had hoped for and more.

Travelling group: Friends
11 Oct 2016
Bula Vinaka Anna, it was our pleasure I'm so glad you all enjoyed your stay at Villa Mokusiga and it exceeded expectations! Hope to have you all back again soon! All the best, Shaan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing