“Fabuloso”
Review of Manzanar

Manzanar
Ranked #2 of 19 Bars & Pubs in Montevideo
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Had the pleasure of dining at Manzanar while visiting Montevideo. From the appetizers to the entrees, everything was delicious.. I would have a hard time translating from Spanish to English the names of the dishes, however, I had the most wonderful mushroom ravioli. Fabulous atmosphere, loved the wine bottle chandeliers.

2  Thank ccwriter16

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Nice place.
Seated at the back of the Hotel Carrasco enjoying the quiet surroundings outside and inside Manzanar.
Excellent food and pleasant service. The drinks are very good too.
You will be offered a tasteful surprise from the house when arriving for lunch.

2  Thank Marie-Jeanne V
Reviewed 7 March 2018

I went to the States for Christmas break, and had to have Manzanar when I returned. It has gotten even better! This time I had the arepas for the appetizer and have been wanting to go back and eat them again ever since. I am not a pizza fan, but my friend ordered the zucchini pizza, and I absolutely adored it. The fish was exquisite, per usual. And don't even get me started on the dessert.

I have been here several times, and have literally never once been disappointed. There is incredible customer service, the most perfect environment, and the best food that I had had in two months. I obviously highly recommend!

2  Thank Rachel R
Reviewed 5 March 2018

The food, the staff, the ambience are very good..A little bit expensive perhaps but it worth it ! Very tasty food.

2  Thank AytacSuleJackCav
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Had lunch in this place by coincidence. We were happily surprised by the modern features of the offering: fresh produce, original combinations, also for veggies (unusual in Uruiguay!), personalised service and decent wine list.

2  Thank Pieter D