“I recommend”
Review of Bistro 400

Bistro 400
Ranked #11 of 3 206 Restaurants in Lima
Reviewed 5 October 2018

The restaurant is located inside the Courtyard Marriott Hotel. The place is very nice, as well as the three dishes I had the opportunity to taste: ceasar salad, salmon with spinach risotto and chicken with cheese sauce. We were served by Valeria Valderrama, an excellent waitress, very attentive and gave good advice. Also, Daniel was of great help! Excellent attendance!

Courtyard-bistro400, Gerente de AyB at Bistro 400, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear Ana,

Please receive my most sincere gratitude for sharing your comments and for allowing us to host you during your stay in Lima. It’s wonderful to know you liked our service! I have congratulated Valeria Valderrma and Daniel V. for your kind review.
We will be expecting you for your future visits!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Last sunday I went to The marriot Hotel and I had amazing brunch with a lot of choices I really like it

Courtyard-bistro400, Gerente de AyB at Bistro 400, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear Paolo P

Thanks for writing a review. We appreciate your kind comments about our great food.
Whether you are travelling for business or pleasure, our main aim is to ensure that our guests are getting the most out of their experience.
We hope to welcome you back again!

Best regards,

F&B Manger

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

So, I picked this restaurant because of all the reviews. Certainly the staff were very friendly and the food came out well paced. The meal was food; however, fusion cuisine, it is not. Take a pass if you are looking for a more Peruvian experience. Overall the food is more expensive than anywhere else but still it is reasonable by European or North American standards.

Dear Doug M

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments through TripAdvisor. I am sad to hear your experience with us. We will certainly consider the points you mentioned to make sure we improve.
I hope you can stay with us again in order to reverse this experience.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Daniel and Jonathan were the best!!! Excellent service! I totally recommended!! It was my mom bday and they gave her a cake and made the experience awesome!!

Courtyard-bistro400, Gerente at Bistro 400, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2018

Dear Andrea B.
I appreciate very much your nice words . No doubt they are doing their best effort to exceed our guests’ expectations as all of our associates. Thank you for recommending us! I hope you could visit us again !!

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We picked this Courtyard for an overnight stay in Lima Peru. Even though it was 40 minutes from the airport, it was well worth the value. We arrived after midnight and the staff couldn’t of been more welcoming. The next morning we had breakfast at Bistro 400. It was an excellent buffet. My wife had a special order that was handled quickly. Christian was very accommodating. He is an excellent example of how customer service should be every time.

Dear daddyt52,
I appreciate very much your nice words about Christian. No doubt he is doing his best effort to exceed our guests expectations as all of our associates. Thank you for recommending us!
Warmest regards