US$310
US$237
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$280/night.

US$110
US$101
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$130
US$276
US$193
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
Priceline
  • Pool
US$135
US$125
Pay Purix Backpackers Hostel(Lima)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$307
JW Marriott
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbetween flightslarge mallsqueezed orange juicehot showerhighly recommend staying herecontinental breakfastnext morningworked perfectlyrooftop patioroom was cleanenglish speaking staffplace to stayarriving latebutter and jamnice breakfastlong flightprivate room
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed there twice and was very happy with level of comfort and could leave my stuff when visiting my friend outside Lima,at no cost.For smokers there is a roof terrace for coffee or beer and meet other travelers.Very clean hostel,hot shower all day and good breakfast.

Room Tip: any room would satisfy tha needs of any traveler,wifi in all rooms
Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mercedes S, Gerente at TUPAC - Lima Airport Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Tupac

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I arrived around midnight and had to leave for the airport very early the next morning. The woman I checked in with helped me store my luggage for the night in a locked area, and then found me a cold beer and helped me to my room. In the morning, she had arranged a taxi and she came up to find me still asleep when the taxi arrived. She helped me get to the taxi and even arranged someone to share the cost with. The taxi she arranged was cheaper than I was able to get on my own from the airport. The room was comfortable and safe, convenient to the airport and the decor was so sweet.

Room Tip: A bedside lamp would be nice but the shower was great!
Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are glad you enjoyed your stay at our hostel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a cancelled flight and needed a place close to the airport and this hostel was very clean, great friendly staff, nice little breakfast and even could get you a taxi if you want. Perfect for what we needed, which was to be close to the airport.

Room Tip: Private double ensuite
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a 12 hour layover in lima on my way to cuba, Tupac offered a convenient location as well as being very well priced. The friendly staff arranged airport transfers both there and back, worked perfectly for what I needed.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at our hostel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First we spent one night in this hotel, but we decided to come back, as the service was excellent, location close to the airport and super price. Most important is SERVICE! The crew is very well organized and very helpful. Our room was very clean, ready early (!), taxi always waiting. Of course is hostel for young people mainly - small and simple, but is you need something close to LIM airport it's the best choice.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple