All reviews nice market helpful and spoke english room was clean large mall hot shower squeezed orange juice highly recommend staying here continental breakfast rooftop patio worked perfectly place to stay next morning butter and jam big city late flight private room short stay
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I stayed there twice and was very happy with level of comfort and could leave my stuff when visiting my friend outside Lima,at no cost.For smokers there is a roof terrace for coffee or beer and meet other travelers.Very clean hostel,hot shower all day and good breakfast.

Room tip: any room would satisfy tha needs of any traveler,wifi in all rooms
Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mercedes S, Gerente at TUPAC - Lima Airport Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Tupac

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I arrived around midnight and had to leave for the airport very early the next morning. The woman I checked in with helped me store my luggage for the night in a locked area, and then found me a cold beer and helped me to my room. In the morning, she had arranged a taxi and she came up to find me still asleep when the taxi arrived. She helped me get to the taxi and even arranged someone to share the cost with. The taxi she arranged was cheaper than I was able to get on my own from the airport. The room was comfortable and safe, convenient to the airport and the decor was so sweet.

Room tip: A bedside lamp would be nice but the shower was great!
Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are glad you enjoyed your stay at our hostel.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We had a cancelled flight and needed a place close to the airport and this hostel was very clean, great friendly staff, nice little breakfast and even could get you a taxi if you want. Perfect for what we needed, which was to be close to the airport.

Room tip: Private double ensuite
Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 June 2018

I had a 12 hour layover in lima on my way to cuba, Tupac offered a convenient location as well as being very well priced. The friendly staff arranged airport transfers both there and back, worked perfectly for what I needed.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at our hostel.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

First we spent one night in this hotel, but we decided to come back, as the service was excellent, location close to the airport and super price. Most important is SERVICE! The crew is very well organized and very helpful. Our room was very clean, ready early (!), taxi always waiting. Of course is hostel for young people mainly - small and simple, but is you need something close to LIM airport it's the best choice.

Date of stay: June 2018