“Quirky apartment in interesting and quaint...”
other travellers have booked this property
Our lovely building inside a quiet alcove. Your Hosts, Leonardo and Ana
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
secure street entrance
Our lovely building inside a quiet alcove.
Your Hosts, Leonardo and Ana
municipal park
Barranco waterfront
Metro supermarket
around Barranco
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
moiras397
Barcelona
“Quirky apartment in interesting and quaint district of Lima”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The location was perfect for us in Barranco, situated between Miraflores and the sea. We were able to walk 5 minutes to a supermarket, to a French bakery with authentic bread that we loved, to the town square with music in the evenings. For a longer walk, try the cliff -top marine parade that looks down onto the surf beaches, takes you past new apartment buildings and parks, and after an hour brings you to Lacarmar, the mall built into the cliffs overlooking the ocean.....heaps of restaurants and high end shops.
The Barranco area has some lovely galleries with art works, plenty of interesting small places to eat, street food, no hawkers, friendly people but don't expect much English spoken.
The manager of the apartment , Helena, went out of her way to be helpful, even got our laundry done inside a day for a ridiculously small sum of money

jensel123
Thornhill, Canada
“Convenience”
Reviewed 9 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Leonardo arranged to be picked up at the airport by a friendly Taxi driver Ivan. When I arrived at the condo around 9.30 P.M , I was greeted by Elaina who manages all the rentals in the complex. She was able to speak to me in English as she is from California. The next day, she took me around the area and showed me the local convenience store, the church, coffee shops and gave me a metro pass to travel to the city centre. She went out of her way to make me comfortable. There was also a well known Chinese restaurant, literally steps away from the condo in the same complex. When I arrived in Lima, there was a problem with water due to heavy rain and mud slides. However, I had plenty of water for my showers!. The condo is clean with a fridge, stove and a microwave. I met Leonardo for coffe on Saturday for the first time. On Sunday, he was making pizza, italian style and offered me a huge slice which I enjoyed very much. I left for Cusco on Monday taken to the airport by Ivan. If I come back again, I will be staying at the same location

Management Response
10 Apr 2017
Thank you Angelo !
We enjoyed having you stay with us and look forward to your return.
Leonardo
Reviewed 3 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Excursion...
“Good accomodation located in a great place to start exploring Peru”
Reviewed 1 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Good place to spend a few days exploring Lima before the bigger sites. This part of Lima "Barranco" is not as manic as the centre, it has places of interest, is close to the sea and is close to the Metropolitano (high speed bus) which is the only quick way into the centre for exploring.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was located away from noisy roads.
Liked least: If we hadn't used the transport sent by the apartment owner it would have been hard to find.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed 26 July 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great Owners who cared about the tenants and about keeping the apartments clean and well stocked!
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing