“Regular burger”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I ordered a burger with mushrooms and the house's fries. The burger was just ok. It honored the name of the place, being indeed juicy, however, the taste could be better. WTR to the fries, even though they were the special type of the house, they were just regular. I guess the average experience was because I arrived too late to the place when they were almost closing. I would give it another try if I go back to Lima.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Nice restaurant with comfy seating and friendly waiters. Good burgers, with a reasonable selection to choose from. Disappointing not to see a veggie burger on the menu, there was one vegetarian option but not a burger.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I have been here a number of times. They put out great food. Their hamburgers and fries are the mainstay and come with many different options. They also put out good onion rings too!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

The ambiance and staff are great. All burgers options are very good, the bread is delicious and the fries too.
The prices are a little high like 10 dollars each burger with fries.
Recommendable !!!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Fortunately for us Juicy Lucy was quite close to our hotel in San Antonio, Miraflores, Lima. This would have to be one of the best hamburgers I've ever had. A huge patty, delicious bread and fantastic fries. To top it off we were served by the loveliest waitress who practiced her English on us. The meals were quickly served. Can't fault the food or the staff. I wish we had this hamburger chain in Australia!