“Highly recommend Cindy as a guide for Lima”

Peruvian Local Friend
Ranked #9 of 290 Tours in Lima
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer private and customized tours and transfers in Lima, Ica, Cusco, Arequipa and Puno. Experience Peru the local way with us and by the hand of our friendly and knowledgeable “Local Friends” visiting the places you are truly interested.
Reviewed 2 May 2018

My husband and I had a wonderful day doing a walking tour with Cindy as our guide. She is incredibly knowledgeable and so nice! We can’t recommend her enough. Peruvian Friends did a great job of arranging exactly what we wanted to see and do. I had forgotten to make a reservation for lunch at Larco Museum and Cindy kindly managed to get us a table.

Peruvian Friends arranged for one of their drivers to collect us from the museum after lunch which took the stress out of having to find our way back to our hotel.

I was a little worried when booking about paying via Pay Pal as a deposit for the tour but it worked out fine.

Thank you Peruvian Friends and Cindy for a wonderful introduction to Lima :)

1  Thank gnewburypark
"san francisco church"
in 11 reviews
"wealth of information"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 10 reviews
in 11 reviews
"knowledgeable guide"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 23 April 2018

We had a great walking tour of the historic center with Cindy from Peruvian Local Friend. She showed up at our hotel on time and we were able to enjoy the stroll through the old parts of the city and the Visit the Franciscan monastery. She was knowledgeable and was able to answer all of our sometimes weird questions. She also took us to a local food market, a visit we enjoyed very much. This tour can be highly recommended.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

The tour was very good and Rodrigo was a very knowledgeable guide. Highly recommended with he ability to customise to your needs

Reviewed 9 April 2018

We had a 14hr layover in Lima and wanted to get out of the airport. We are so happy we booked this tour, it was so much fun and we learned a lot. Our guide and driver were both so nice and very knowledgeable. If we do end up going back we will use them for sure!

1  Thank watkinscrystal
See more reviews
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I had the opportunity to see Peru coming back from Brazil. Susie was my tour guide & Alonso
was my driver! Both of them were awesome! I was craving lomo saltado and Susie took me to some local places for food and explored the culture. I can tell she loves her country! She was happy to take pictures of me as well! I’m so glad I stuck with this company. Jose/Sandra (owners) are great at responding to emails in a timely manner, so I definitely appreciate the communication. Definitely worth 5 stars! I’m definitely coming back to Peru & I’m using this company again! ☺️

PeruvianLocalFriends, Gerente at Peruvian Local Friend, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Constance,

We are very grateful for this nice review, thank you so much for choosing us to be your guiding company in Lima!

It's good to hear you had a great experience with Susie and Alonso, we are happy they made your day in Lima memorable with their knowledge and friendliness :)

Hope you can comeback to Peru soon to see more of what our city can offer.

Warm regards,