See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 June 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night before flying home.

The room was quite basic, it had everything we needed but with no frills such as bed side lamps or drinking glasses. It was also clean and comfortable.

We had a room at the front of the hotel so if we wanted to open the window it was noisy because of the traffic. This would be the same of any hotel in Miraflores however.

As most people have said in the reviews, the breakfast is basic but adequate given the price.

The staff were helpful. They stored our bags and booked a taxi back to the airport.

The only thing that made me feel a bit uncomfortable was that the main entrance gate was padlocked in the evening and over night. There was always someone available to let guests in and out but I didn't feel this was safe if guest had to exit quickly in case of a fire.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Squeaky35
Reviewed 15 April 2012

so cheap it his hard to complain. an adequate sleep, though the rooms could use a good cleaning. lugging our bags to the third floor was tough and i was grateful for our wonderful driver Martin who picked us up from the airport and carried my bags up the stairs!! By the time we left Lima at the end of our trip, he had become a good friend. He took us all the way to Caral and back for a very honest and reasonable rate and our belongings were all safe in his care while we shot footage for our documentary about our novel One Great Year.
The best part about this Hotel was meeting Martin Hinojosa, If you need a driver in Lima he is a good honest family man, who speaks English, Spanish and Japanese. cel 9972-91161

Room tip: it is loud on the first floor with breakfast noise and the front gate buzzer, but the room is just like the others without the steep climb with suitcases.
Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank OneGreatYear
Reviewed 31 March 2011

This clean, affordable hotel is located just a few steps away from the Pacific Ocean and Parque del Amor. It's in a quiet neighborhood, so you can get a good night's sleep. Yet it is within walking distance to all the great restaurants and places to hang out in Miraflores (around Parque Kennedy, Larco Mar, etc.). You can't beat the location and price!

Date of stay: July 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2011

I decided to extend a business trip in Lima for few days to visit the city and I was recommended this family run hotel in Miraflores.
It was a very good choice. The hotel is very well located and close to the main touristic attractions and the owners are doing a fantastic job. Everything in this hotel was perfect from the nicely renovated rooms, to the impeccable customer service.
I will recommend to all and I will come back very soon at my next trip to Lima.

Date of stay: February 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 March 2011

Recently I was fortunated enough to visit Peru on vacation from Memphis, Tennessee. The trip was sudden and I did not have much time to schedule accomodations in advance. I took a chance that I would find something when I arrive. I was told by my colleague to make sure I visit Miraflores (which means "look at the flowers"). What a beautiful place it was. I stumbled across a small boutique hotel that must be one of the best kept secrets in Lima, Peru. It was just perfect and the price was much lower than other hotels in the area. The location could not have been better. I was able to walk to a very unique shopping area built on a cliff overlooking the ocean. After I exhausted myself shopping and enjoying the beautiful views, I could always anticipate a delicious meal in a nearby restaurant. It was nice to wrap up my day by returning to my quiet and cozy room at the Imperial Inn. This was just the vacation I needed and I cannot wait to return to one of my favorite vacation destinations, the Imperial inn.

Date of stay: March 2011