See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I came here with a friend whilst travelling round South America, we actually switched hostels from staying in the centre of Lima to this lovely hostel based in the Miraflores area which is meant to be a lot safer! We were welcomed by the staff straight away who gave us tips on where to go around Miraflores, where to eat (we are both vegetarians) and gave us a little tour of the hostel. It’s quite small but creates a very welcoming atmosphere as everyone becomes friends straight away! They have a small bar with happy hours at several times throughout the day and have little events going on every single night, we had a great night talking to Claudia and drinking with all the other people staying at the hostel, we were so sad to be leaving after just one night there!!! The rooms are tidy and the bathrooms are clean. Breakfast is pretty basic but totally hits the spot. The staff here are what makes this place so special! Claudia said they want to create the atmosphere in the hostel as ‘arrive as guests and leave as friends’ which I feel like they definitely achieve. Would recommend this place to anyone looking for a lively and friendly hostel in Lima!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Pool Paradise L, Guest Relations Manager at Pool Paradise Lima, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Dear Harriet,
Thank you for choosing Pool Paradise Lima and giving us such a great review with top ratings! We are happy to know that you and your friend had a fantastic stay with us and loved the comfort, customer service and atmosphere our hostel provides. It was great to have you stay with us!
We look forward to welcoming you back to the hostel in the near future.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

This is an old hostel that's been taken over and in the process of being renevated, I thought it was perfect as it was it was and great value. Wonderful staff, really made me welcome, beds are SO comfy! Events every night to get everyone involved if they want, everything was super clean and the reception staff are super sweet and helpful when it comes to helping you get your bearings of the city! Wish I was staying longer!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Pool Paradise Lima and leaving us such a wonderful review! We are happy to know you had a fantastic stay with us and loved the comfort, customer service and atmosphere our hostel provides. It was great to have you stay with us!
We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently, please do come again.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

After 5 months of working at a party hostel in Cusco, I needed a moment to recline and recover before my next venture. So when I arrived in Lima, a friend recommended Poolside Paradise for its comfortable beds, friendly staff, and delicious food. I enjoyed my stay so much that I ended up staying a week and a half longer than what I was originally planning on doing.

The people there really are great at what they do, the bartenders remembered my customized cocktail, the house keepers took good care of me and the kitchen staff always greeted me with a warm smile. I spent plenty of time in the pool and whenever I left the hostel I was always a few minutes away from my destination in downtown Lima. The front desk people helped me with directions to places to eat and local tourists attractions. Sarah, the general manager is a gem of a lady, very helpful and full of information on things to see and do. Upon my leaving, I hugged the staff as we bid each other farewell and exchanged contact information.

Thank you Poolside Paradise for allowing me to enjoy my time there and treating me like family, I greatly appreciated it.

Jason Kennedy

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Pool Paradise L, Guest Relations Manager at Pool Paradise Lima, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Jason,
Thank you for choosing Pool Paradise Lima and giving us such a great review with top ratings! We are happy to know you had a fantastic stay with us! Without a doubt, our entire hostel staff enjoyed having you as much as you enjoyed your stay.
We strive to provide our guests with great customer service and a wonderful time visiting Peru´s Capital City.
We hope to see you again soon! All the best with your future travels.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Staff extremely rude, showers always cold. Bad breakfast and food. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone. Only good thing is in a good location of Mira Flores. The pool is not very clean. Lots of guest complained aswell.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Based in Miraflores which is now one of my favourite Cities I’ve visited. The Hostel is really nice and clean. It’s an old building with character but the owners have it feeling homely. One bad thing was been charged 20BS to print of my flight itinerary which was 4 pages. That’s the equivalent to €5- for 4 pages. I mentioned this but was told that’s down to management.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Keith,
Thank you for choosing Pool Paradise and giving us such a great rating!! We are happy to know you had such an enjoyable stay and loved comfort and atmosphere our hostel provides.
We are equally sorry that you felt this way about printing your flight itinerary. All the money we receive from printing go to charity, in fact, there is a sign saying that.
Thank you again for your review!

Pool Paradise Lima