“Amazing! Legit! Safe! Life Changing!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
JanetBLag...
Laguna Beach, California
“Amazing! Legit! Safe! Life Changing!”
Reviewed 15 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I just want to say Thank You to Italo and the rest of his team; this was such an unbelievable experience! I was quite scared when I first decided to participate in the Ayahuasca ceremony and after researching multiple centers in the Cusco area, I found Healing Tree via Trip Advisor, I am so grateful I did! Italo was in communication with me for a couple of months prior to my retreat date; I was put at ease and instantly felt that Healing Tree was legit and safe! I cannot say enough great things about Healing Tree. Thank You again Italo, and Jenny and everyone at the Healing Tree; I am so grateful to all of you for such a safe and amazing Ayahuasca retreat!

M D
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful in everyway!”
Reviewed 31 December 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Wonderful in everyway with the warmest and loving souls looking after you for your own journey. Very professional and caring.

Your age range 25-34
Cristabel...
“Life Changing!”
Reviewed 5 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Juanita and Italo are the most kind heart loving souls I have ever met! Can't forget about chico the cutest pup in cusco. Ayahuasca isn't something to play with, it is a medicine and if you are needing inner peace or just need to do some soul searching then this is what you need and the Healing Tree Center is where you should do it. I am grateful for the love they showed us and the journey they helped us take.

Your age range 25-34
smlvne
Northern Virginia, Virginia
“Excellent”
Reviewed 19 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The staff really cares about you and your safety. The experience is challenging but worth it. They offer a high-quality service.

Management Response
5 Oct 2017
Thank you for your coment!
we have a new profile in Triadvisor, please help us to be known...could you please share your experience at :
THTC team
alexjkenn...
London, United Kingdom
“PHENOMENAL”
Reviewed 24 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I had the most phenomenal experience with Juanita and the team. The location was incredible and I was looked after to the most amazing extent. It was a challenging but massively fulfilling experience and I would highly recommend it for those who are questioning whether to do it ... go for it!

Management Response
5 Oct 2017
Thank you Alex for your comment!
We have a new profile at TripAdvisor, help us to be known...could you please share your experience at: https://www.tripadvisor.com.pe/Attraction_Review-g294314-d12920426-Reviews-The_Healing_Tree_Center_Ayahuasca_Retreats_in_Cusco-Cusco_Cusco_Region.html
THTC team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing