Pisco Carajo Gastronomia Peruana & Pisco Bar
Ranked #129 of 833 Restaurants in Cusco
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Description: Peruvian food , Pisco Bar and live music , friday and saurday Jazz and Blues. our kitchen is open till 00:00 hrs
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our tour guide William recommended we come here for dinner - it's a bit tricky to find so was good to have someone who knew it was there. Food was excellent & staff were friendly and welcoming. Prices were pretty good too. We had a a fun evening here!

Reviewed 16 July 2016

Coming to cusco with all the tours could become a bit tiring and the last night you feel that maybe you're just wishing for the best night if all.

We tried different places during our holidays in cusco, and definitely the best experience as a couple that likes quality food and music, and good prices.

The place looks quite hidden but amazing.

The music:
A 3 people band playing better than a 10 people salsa band with such a swing that called us in in the first place. Don't you think that the facade would lead you somewhere else. If it says 'Pisco Carajo' you're un the right place.

The food:
Presentation, 5 stars. Taste, honours the presentation.
Please try the pisco sour. I've tried it in different places is Peru and this is definitely one of the best. A real hidden secret.

Price:
Truly fair for the experience. Maybe you would be able to find the same experience but way more expensive and it is a huge plus of this resto - bar. The presentation of each plate surprised me.

The manager:
Accessible for a nice conversation, very open and polite, always caring for you to enjoy.

The service:
The waitress was always keeping the balance between service and giving you space to chat with your people, we actually had 2 people serving us.

Conclusion:
Really comfty. Whenever I get to come to cusco again this will be the place to visit again. 100% recommended.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

I visit this place with friends to spend a nice evening with a nice environment, great live music, delicious food and very good drinks specially for my frineds, since I don't drink alcocohol. Carlos has several really good non-alcoholic drinks too. I love the variety of lemonades he prepares.

Most of the time, people are suspicious about the place because of the entrance which tells you nothing about how good place you'll find on th esecond floor through such uncertain entrance and corridor.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

This place is great! Awesome staff with plenty of knowledge. Food is very tasty.
Overall it's an awesome place to dodge the gringo crowd with local prices

2  Thank Adam D
Reviewed 21 June 2016

Came here with a big group. I had a chicken cutlet with quinoa that was good but not fantastic (a little salty), most everyone else in the group was very happy with their food. I drank the signature Pisco Carajo, which I very much enjoyed.

We were a big group (about 20), and it took at least 10 or 15 minutes for drinks to come out, and about half were served to the incorrect people. Food also came out a little slow, but to the restaurant's credit, we were each comped a small pisco sour or a juice at the end as compensation.

Restaurant's interior is very comfortable, and they played a nice combination of classic rock and 80's music.

3  Thank Paul B