“great for drinks overlooking Plaza de Armas”
Review of Bar & Cafe 21

Bar & Cafe 21
Ranked #312 of 835 Restaurants in Cusco
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Reviewed 22 July 2016

2 for 1 drinks with a balcony view! (4 seats overlooking). I did not eat here, but I enjoyed delicious drinks watching a parade through the plaza and no one else was in the place!

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Ok, I accept that we came during a public holiday but when we arrived the restaurant was not busy! When we eventually got to order the meals which also took ages to arrive.

I ordered a 21 burger, their signature burger. When it arrived I was underwhelmed. The meet patties tasted liked cheap frozen burger patties from a supermarket and the rest of the ingredients didn't lift the dish.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Great food, a lovely view, awesome service! Ate here a few times and was very pleased with everything, unlike some other places I've been to in Cusco.

Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

My husband and I had drinks and dinner here. The location in the square and great view from our table cannot be overstated. Fabulous! Our pizza was okay - tummy topping but mediocre crust. I'm glad we went though. The vibe of the place helped cap off a nice night.

Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

Positives: good ambience, music, view, service and affordable prices. The burgers and chips have a rustic and homemade flavour
Cons: Salad cucumber was old. Chips not cooked well.