“Excellent place with Italian cuisine and European spirit ”

Carpe Diem Cucina Italiana
Ranked #34 of 892 Restaurants in Cusco
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Cuisines: Peruvian, Fusion, Wine Bar
Description: Carpe Diem is a delicious Italian corner with quality dishes and Italian pure flavor , delicious pizzas and pastas with genuine supplies to ensure an extraordinary flavor and represents the true Italian food.
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Fresh and delicious signature salad was really pleasure. Combination of nuts, vegetables and fruit sauce made it unforgettable. Friendly staff and attended Chef knows your taste before any comments.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I had the margherita pizza which was average and lacking flavour. My partner had a primavera pizza which was definitely a better choice. I thought the loud blues music was out of place - neither Peruvian nor Italian. If they had to play blues then it should be Zucchero. I definitely wouldn't consider it the best pizza I've ever tasted,
nor the best pizza in Peru.
An excellent pizza, served in a charming atmosphere, can be found at Da Giancarlo in Arequipa.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

This was the first place we ate in in Cusco and returned the next day for a second meal! The staff is more than friendly, fresh pasta is being kneaded and cut in the front window, and everything we tried was delicious. Must try - bolognese, brussetta, foccacia bread, and rissoto with surprisingly came with bone in (fall off the bone) short rib. The ambience was majestic and a nice hidden gem if you are not looking for the traditional Peruvian cuisine.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Carpet Dienst is an unassuming eatery very close to Plaza Armas. We ordered a Steak in Gorgonzola Saudi with polenta and it was superb. We also ordered gnocchi and they were magnificent. I’ve read all of the reviews and I must agree with their assessment: This restaurant deserves to be visited. I would not hesitate to recommend this wonderful eatery.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Went there on the recommendation of a friend, he recommended the Ossobuco with champignons' risotto. I have to say this is one of the best Ossobuco I have had in a very long time with a perfectly cooked risotto.