Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Machupicchu USA
from US$362,50
More Info
All reviews pre trip machu picchu sacred valley agent driver tickets sites company
Reviewed 4 September 2018

I am providing service to traveler and adventures to reach all over Bhutan. Our agent provide assistance to people who wish to travel Bhutan. You all can give us the confirmation call or either drop messages.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 23 January 2018

This company has great and friendly stuff, who will always help you to have an amazing experience.Highly recommended!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Everything about our trip was fabulous. Efren from MachuPicchuUSA was so organised. We communicated online to book the trip - this was seamless & easy. Then once we arrived in Peru we were greeted at the airport by a driver as promised and taken to our hotel. Efren was there to greet us within minutes and thoroughly explained what would be happening over the following days & gave all our tickets. Each day we joined different daily tours which we loved as it still felt like independent travel rather than one big group tour. It all felt so organised & seamless, and Efren was also always available on messenger for any questions (he replied within minutes!). The hotels we stayed in were great, with such friendly, helpful staff. All the sites we visited were amazing (with of course Machu Picchu being the absolute highlight). Everyone we encountered in Peru were so warm and friendly, it feels like the country really value tourists and love to make sure they have a great time. We loved everything about our trip - every little thing was organised for you & it was great value for money. We would highly recommend it to everyone. Our only tip would be to stay one extra night in Cusco at the start to get better acclimatised to the altitude at the beginning of the trip.

Date of experience: January 2018
Efren C, Gerente at Machupicchu USA, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Thank you very much for your comment, we will be here if you need next time our services. Greetings from Cusco, Peru

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Being a frequent traveler, I have been to many countries and joined numerous tours. I will say Efren from Machu Picchu USA was the most responsible agent. I joined a 5D4N Cuszo and Machu Picchu tour with them and Efren was really responsive to all my pre-trip inquiries. He was organized, patient and very attentive to details. He understood very well what my requirements and concern were and he recommended the best option to me. I was really happy about the whole arrangement and I was glad that I have chosen this agent. It gave me the best memorable experience in Peru.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Excellent! I loved everything about this trip. Starting from MachuPicchuUSA! they are great! Efron is organized, efficient and very helpful! I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting to go to Machu Picchu. They are very knowledgeable and have many amazing tours. You just show up and its all taken care of. I didn't get the hotels included but, in future I would as they are much better suited to get a hotel in a good area. In 5 days we managed to see pretty much most of what that part has to offer. Thanks to Efron and his Team at Machu Picchu USA! I would use them again. Thank you Efron for your help and professionalism. You guys made our trip remarkable!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 5 June 2017

My family and I had an amazing day tour of Machu Picchu - our private tour of Machu Picchu was very special. Ephram really went above and beyond to make sure we made it to Machu Picchu (we were limited on time and there was a transportation hiccup) and we even lucked out on the weather. All of our drivers/guides were very professional and informative - wonderful experience. Thank you!!

Date of experience: May 2017