“Great desserts and frappes”
Review of Qucharitas

Qucharitas
Ranked #40 of 926 Restaurants in Cusco
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Description: We have the best artisanal ice cream, waffles, crepes, paninis and more. 100% Natural. Our policy is: If you are not satisfied with your product we will not charge
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

My friend and I came here twice. The ice cream is so good and the frappes are even better! The only thing is that it gets very busy and there is no real system for getting served. We had to wait on a bench for ages and then as soon as a table came free people were running to sit at them, meaning people who has been waiting longer didn't always get a table first. The first time we came it was quiet and we got served quickly which was good. There are so many dessert choices and flavours of ice cream, it's great!

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Qucharitas is a great place to have ice cream in Cusco. Their menu is amazing with lot of options. I tried two combinations from their suggestions and couldn't be more delighted.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I loved this place! The ice cream is great, you have so many options and combinations. The atmosphere there is good, I loved the decoration.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

You can make just about any ice cream combination possible here. They have so many fruit options and lots of bases as well. I would say the real star of the show is their waffle, though. Fully customizable and absolutely delicious.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2018

My friend and I got crepes and ice cream and they were delicious. Qucharitas is a fun little place with a great atmosphere. We enjoyed coloring while we waited for our crepes. The staff is great and the food is cheap.

Date of visit: July 2018