“Favorite breakfast!”

Ranked #229 of 908 Restaurants in Cusco
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

My favorite place for breakfast!! The food is amazing, a really good service! Going there every morning :)

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I have been in Cusco for a month and have missed bagels! I found this place while wondering one day. Great menu with lots of food. My friend ordered the Israeli breakfast and I ordered the Healthy Breakfast! Both of which came with lots of food, all fresh! Fruit salad was fresh and extremely delicious with the granola and side of yogurt. Definitely will go again!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We found this place by chance after getting off the night bus from Arequipa looking for breakfast.
So glad we did, the staff were really friendly, menu a good selection and bagels I have been missing.
We both had the Israeli breakfast option and the portion was huge! I couldn’t finish but it was great and exactly what we needed. Coffee was good too.
We’ll be back this week definitely. Thank you!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

The best place in Cusco! The owners and also the employees always smiling and giving the best service we could ask for.
Been in Cusco for 2 weeks and ate there every single day and it was great.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We will be back!! The bread here is great, prices are fantastic for the portion size. The breakfast is served all day and is very good!! But we will be back for all that delicious bread!!

It has a patio cover so even in rain you can sit outside. It’s in a nice location off the beaten path and is very cozy

Date of visit: January 2018