“Delicious pizza!”

Restaurant Mia Pizza
Ranked #293 of 925 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed 15 March 2018

This was our absolute favorite pizza in Cusco. The cheese here is better than anywhere we tried in Peru. The price is super cheap for how tasty the food was. Highly recommend if you're looking for great pizza!

A word of advice: Use the restroom at your hotel or hostel before heading to Mia Pizza. As with many hole-in-the-walls in Peru, their facilities were pretty beat up.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

My sister and I looked on TripAdvisor and found an Italian restaurant that we wanted to try. However, when we got to the street we couldn't find it, so ended up walking into Mia Pizza, as the menu also offered pasta dishes.
I ordered the Alpaca with fettuccini in a creamy sauce, and my sister had the spaghetti bolognese. The meat on my dish was so salty, and so over cooked that it was inedible. The pasta was a bit too al dente, and the sauce was a thin, watery, peppery sauce. The bolognese was salty, watery, and the cheese melted into clumps and was like plastic. The taste itself was vile. The bolognese was the most underwhelming faux-Italian ever eaten. Just don't understand not being able to season food properly!
For what this food was, it should have been even cheaper.
At least the staff were friendly - does not make up for the terrible food

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

The food was very bad. Ordered a pepper steak with pasta. The pasta was bad had a awefull kerrie sauce and the meat was totally dry. The service was bad as well the girl that served us was not interested in our complaines. The staff offered us to pay half price of the awefull dish, because I already ate some of it. Even MC Donald's is better than what they served me! Waste of your time and definitely money to go and eat here!!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 19 March 2016

Mia Pizza, was one of the many restaurant located in calle Procuradores, however it had by far the best food we had while in Cusco. They served a good size portion and a great service in a cozy environment. I asked for the Trout Ceviche and it did not disappoint. It was truly delicious and beautifully presented.
Don't be deceived by the name, as they do not only serve pizza but have a menu with the peruvian favourites. They also offered great cocktails, all with affordable prices.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

To my greatest surprise this restaurant was much better than I expected.
The set menu offers amazing value and the food is top. I had a delicious quinoa risotto! Highly recommend!

Date of visit: March 2016