“Right Place to get Alpaca Steak”
Review of Andes Food

Andes Food
Ranked #399 of 878 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed 5 April 2017

we love the taste of the alpaca steak so we highly recommend this place for having dinner and try this peruvian dish,

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

I had the 21 soles tourist menu where you get a beverage, one of several options for starters, one of several opts for entrees, as well as options on dessert. Everything was yummy! And she treated me to some mate de coca when I told her it was my 1st day. And when a patron forgot to specify no meat or fish on her entree she offered to the other patrons. Very sweet caring lady that directed some young girls on what to get at the pharmacy for their altitude sickness. Warm cozy and very welcoming. Missed a star just because of the bathroom. It's a bit dingy looking, dim lighting and lacked paper towels. Ill be going back!

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Food is ok for the price, we ate for 25 soles (2 person). Next to the plaza de armas, waiters are kind

Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

Don't go there... Awfull food. Toilets ugly.
Poor kids doing the best the could.
Don't know what more to say...

A sad situation for everyone...

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Yuck. I ordered pizza here and it was somehow both burnt and raw. I sent it back and asked them to try again. When it arrived the second time, it had obviously gotten more burnt, because the crust had been cut off. The base was still raw. I sent it back and said thanks but no thanks. My friend ordered pizza as well and hers arrived cooked, but the burnt crusts had been cut off. They had obviously had to cut hers in a random way because it arrived like a jigsaw puzzle. My parents thought their food was average, but their dessert was literally a slice of canned peach and a popsicle. Don't waste your money.

1  Thank hayleyshannon