US$80
US$68
US$145
US$125
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$348
  • Pool
Casa de la Gringa(Cusco)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$48
  • Breakfast included
Ninos Hotel Meloc(Cusco)(Great Value!)
US$55
Reviews (3 869)
3 869 results
2 733
2 733
All reviewsgreat hotelhandicraft marketbreakfast buffetmachu picchuthe main squareel solmodern hotelair conditioningwould highly recommend this hotelminute walkcoca teahotel staffclean roomsfew blocksinca trailhigh altitudealtitude sickness
48 - 53 of 3 869 reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Family traveled with 2 young children. Our entire experience was great! The staff was very happy to assist and made sure every day was an excellent day. I enjoyed my stay and the staff was great. Location was great, lobby, hallways, elevators, rooms, restaurant and bar very clean and great atmosphere.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank AldoVega
Gustavo P, Manager at Sonesta Hotel Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear guest,

Let me thank you for choosing Sonesta during your stay in this beautiful city and for sharing your kind comments.

I am pleased to read your good valuations and I will be glad to recognise the staff's effort to create good experiences. It is good to know that the location, facilities and service fullfilled your expectations.

We hope we can welcome you back in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Spent three nights here as part of an organized tour group. Great location -- easy walking distance to the main square, cathedral etc. It is up hill though and when you're already at 11,000 ft plan for that extra bit of exertion it might take to get up there! Room was pretty clean and well appointed -- mini fridge, clothes iron, extra blankets. On site restaurant restaurant good as well. Our first night (arrival) we were all super tired from a long day which started at 0430 in the Sacred Valley and then on to Machu Picchu etc. I ordered room service and it was delivered promptly! The small lobby bar was also nice.

One note -- they take security seriously so make sure you shut your door completely. If you don't, an alarm goes off. The first time i went in the room I couldn't figure out what the buzzing was! So note to self -- push hard on the door once you're inside the room, and pull hard when you leave the room to make sure the lock fully engages. Not a negative at all --security is great -- but it took me a few minutes to find the source of the alarm. :)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Gustavo P, Manager at Sonesta Hotel Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Guest,

I feel deeply honored for the kind words you expressed at the TripAdvisor website. And also, please let me express my gratitude for choosing Sonesta Hotel Cusco as a destination during your stay in this magical city.

I feel happy to know you liked most of the facilities we provided like food in the room and restaurant service. I will inform this to my staff and provide a feedback to improve the security procedures during our guests' stay.

I hope you come back and visit us in the near future!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We enjoyed our 3 night stay in Cusco at the Sonesta! Room was clean. Their breakfast is the best we have ever seen of a hotel. Eggs made to order, seriously wonderful! Called taxi's for us when needed and overall good stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Appreciated Guest,

I am glad to receive your comments and I would like to thank you for trusting us.
The clean room and delicious breakfast is the result of our staff's hard work. I will definitely congrat them and recognise their effort.

It would be a pleasure to receive you once more as part of our Sonesta family!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Modern hotel, comfortable room and great breakfast with lots of veggie selections and fresh fruits. The airport/hotel/airport transfer was on time, very professional and best of all FREE!. The staff was helpful and friendly. We were able to store our luggage while we did the 4 day Inca hike. We would stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Let me thank you for your kind comments and for taking time to share them on our tripadvisor website.

I feel happy to know you appreciated most of our facilities like and the service provided by our staff. Thank you for choosing Sonesta Hotel during your stay in this magical city and we would love to receive you once more as part of our family.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We spent our last night in Cusco here after the 4 day backpacking trek to Machu Picchu. It was an amazing place and just what we needed. The hotel even had a complimentary breakfast and shuttle to the airport. I highly recommend staying at the Sonesta Hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your comments and for valuating our service as the best.

It is motivating to know that our facilities fullfilled your expectations and we will continue working to provide our best service.

I hope you come back and visit us in the near future!

Gustavo parada