Open today: 09:00 - 18:00

Rainbow mountain
16 Reviews
from US$58,67
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2021

I have been enjoying the adventures with Vidal Expeditions, I just finished a climbing tour around Ausangate mountain in Cusco, my guide was Chino who was very professional since beginning to the end.
It was an adventure trip with my wife and me who decided to climb Qampa mountain after our trek to Machu Picchu by the Inca Trail,

Our adventure began since I contacted to Vidal and they organized every details of this journey to Peru, since the pick up from the airport in Lima, transfer to our hotel, flight to Cusco, acclimatizations stay there for our Inca Trail, Vidal team was tailored perfectly to our travel desires,
Our guide was Jhonatan who was exceptional along the trek, the porters, chef and whole team were incredible doing a hard job for us, I really appreciate everything from them.
Machu Picchu at the end of of hike was phenomenal.

The things we like most about Vidal Excpeditions is that they can organize a local experience tailored to your needs, They support the local community and people directly, they work closely with local families to create trek through areas that are not permitted by other agencies.

I highly recommend them for your adventure in Cusco and also recommend them for technical climbing as well, Specially to Jhonatan and Chino both are incredible tour and climbing guides.

Date of experience: September 2021
VidalExpeditions, General Manager at Vidal Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2021

Hey Thomas,
Thank you so much for your comment, we appreciate your time to share the experience you had with us in Cusco. Our team are happy to know you enjoyed the days in Cusco...Hope you could back to Peru again soon.

Keep exploring the world my friend!!

Reviewed 3 September 2021

Honestly i love the rock climbing in Cusco specially with Raul, I got the day trip pack for $70, which comes with a basic beginners lesson and equipment (Climbing shoes, harness, chalk bag) it was a great experience! Rhe enviroment was super welcoming, Iam not renewing my day tour with Vidal Expeditions, This is a great place to learn about Rock cclimbing, build strength and make friends.
Would recommend to friends and family, I'll probably be back with some friends.

Date of experience: August 2021
VidalExpeditions, Front Office Manager at Vidal Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2021

Hello Karinne,
Waoo!!! This is incredible, thank you very much for your positive feedback...Raul and whole VE team did the best to make your trip an experience of lifetime. Happy to know you enjoyed this full day tour.

All the best for you

Reviewed 30 August 2021

This was such an amazing experience. You Guys... I did i ton of research and literally this was the absolute BEST company you could tour with. Don't come all the way to Peru to have a mediocre experience. From start to finish our Guide Chino was attentive, fun and professional. i felt like a was with good friend who genuinely cares about you as person. I was in a group of three solo women travelers and I always felt safe, respected and empowered.
If you are planing to Visit Cusco and Peru choose Vidal Expeditions and choose Chino as your tour guide, i promise you, it will change you life for good.

Dear Camille,
We're happy to know you had amazing experience along our tour to Machu Picchu, this kind of feedback motivate us to keep doing the right thing for our customers, and creating unforgettable experience of lifetime.
Hope you back to travel in Peru again.

Greetings

Reviewed 30 August 2021

I had chance to be part of their tour to Machu Picchu 4 days, I contacted to Vidal Expeditions office a few days before leave US, because my original plan which I have booked a tour with them, was cancelled for Covid reason, so i had to find an alternative company for my trip, then I found Vidal Expeditions on Tripadvisor with good reference. After some emails I booked a trip with them. However I got a surprise when they staff been waiting for my at the airport to transfer to my hotel, it was a nice plus of then to provide my this extra service for any charged.
I met with the tour guide for the orientacion a night before of my trip, he was clear providing me the specific details about the tour, they came eraly for the pick up, drove for few hours and to the begin of the trek, the guy was very professional, always showing us his customs and sharing great experience.
Whole team were nice and smiling along the tour. I didn't expected such a great service from Vidal Expeditions, including everything in my trip, since the pick up from the airport to the drop off in the door of my hotel, professional guides, happy team and proper suitable camping equipment.
I am really happy to have chosen a company whit a great reputation in customer service. I will definitely recommend to everyone.
Lucas

Dear friend,
We appreciate your time to share the experience lived with us during our tour, whole VE team say thank you for choosing us as your tour operator, hope to see you again visiting Peru with your friends.

Reviewed 27 August 2021

I had chance to do the Inca Jungle trail 4 days to Machu Picchu with the extra activities, Rafting and Zipline, Vidal Expeditions complied with what was offered in their package, the service was more than i expected, my friend and I had a great experience during these 4 days hike with Jhon as our guide , we were only 5 people in the group that was a surprise for us, we thought it would be more than 10 people however it was such a fantastic group for us, we felt as private group with a great service, They included everything for us, the extra activities, hot spring fees, bus / train transport and Machu Picchu fees, we did not pay for anything else except for our drinks, So it was such a big difference between other companies along the tour.

Our guide Jhon, a super hero for us, he was knowledgeable and very informative during the tour, we felt safe in his hands.
The whole meals were great, I am still surprised about the varied of meals for vegetarian option which they have, my friend is gluten free and also made great foods for her.

Accommodations were perfect, always private room with its private bathroom that was such a extra point for them. It was clean and only for us, Jhon made of this trip and incredible experience. I'll definitely recommend this trip to everyone and for sure Jhon of Vidal Expeditions .

1  Thank 243smithh
VidalExpeditions, General Manager at Vidal Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2021

Hello Smith,
We really appreciate you positive review about the service you got along the Inca jungle trail, Jhon and VE team are very happy to know you enjoyed this.
Hope to see you travel again in Peru soon.