“Delicious”

Hanz homemade craft beer & coffee
Ranked #2 of 833 Restaurants in Cusco
Price range: US$2 - US$9
Description: Traditional brewery from the Sacred Valley of the Inkas, the best quality of Britt coffee, all kinds of creperie, homemade ice creams, sand and hamburgers Peruvian Japanese the best teas of the fifth essence , dare to live this new experience
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great selection for me and wife as vegetarian. Very friendly service, and super reasonable price.

We had to go back for another meal because we missed their food after we tried a few other TripAdvisor recommended restaurants.

Make sure to try their hot tea!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I stumbled upon this place when wandering around Cusco and were immediately drawn in by its cozy interior. Our waiter was very friendly and kind. We ordered the nachos with huacamole, an alpaca burger, and a lomo Saltados sandwich. All three were absolutely delicious for very reasonable prices and definitely did not disappoint. Would 100% recommend this place!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Disappointed as the reviews are good and the place seems friendly.
We arrived and bought some beers but we had to do some important work - WiFi was good.
The man seemed annoyed I wanted to try the beers first before buying - bear in mind they are £7 per pint - you find cheaper at a festival in England. Then we felt rushed to leave by the male owner. His wife seemed more friendly and offered us water to come with the beer.
I wouldn't return. Overpriced, average tasting beer whilst feeling unwelcome the whole time we were drinking there.

Amilcar A, Propietario at Hanz homemade craft beer & coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your visit from you and your partner. It was a great pleasure to have you. I am very surprised by your negative comment when you asked for the tasting of the beers we gave it immediately, and we provided the wifi, and they stayed in the lounge for more than 2 hours with a glass of beer, we were always attentive to your table, even when the group that reserved the table were waiting, about the price and the service I invite you to read our comments .
once again thank you for preferring . Always to serve our customers

Amilcar auccayllo

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

accepts credit card, wifi, clean restroom, very good service, large vegetarian selection, and tasty too!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really small place so it could be hard to get a table, but it really worth the try. Serviceminded staff and good food. The craft beer is maybe not the best that I've had, but still interesting. Reminds me of my own brewing.