“Great place to stay, a little far from downtown”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
jtharper2...
Mankato, Minnesota
“Great place to stay, a little far from downtown”
Reviewed 31 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

The apartment was very nice with comfortable rooms for the whole family. It was clean with lots of room and seats to relax and eat at. The owner was great to work with and even brought us extra blankets. It was a little far from downtown and the main shopping and tourist places but everything else was great!

FamilyGet...
Hobart, Australia
“Cancellation policy nightmare”
Reviewed 10 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I tried to cancel this booking but the owner and tripadvisor bounced the blame between them and I did not get my money back, in spite of the fact that I had not authorised tripadvisor to deduct the balance of the booking fee from my account. I will have to consider carefully whether I use tripadvisor again to book my holiday.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
WillyS139
“Large, comfortable apartment, with a great host”
Reviewed 16 February 2018 for a stay in October 2017

We stayed in this spacious apartment for several nights. It was very clean, well keep quite, very reasonably priced, and best of all our host was very helpful and very friendly. Yonatan was a great host, he let my freinds keep some of their bags at the apartment wjhile thery did the Inca Trial. I was also away on a side trip. Always available to give some useful tip with a cheerful greeting.

bbur2n
Chateauguay, Canada
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 23 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The apartment was great, 4 bedrooms, living room, kitchen,etc... Yonathan (the owner) helped us out and made us feel very comfortable in a town we knew nothing about. Stayed for 2 nights before we started the Inca trail and Machu Picchu and one night after we were done. While we were hiking, Yonathan let us keep the rest of our luggage in the apartment. Very safe, clean and friendly!

Your age range 50-64
ntszchun
Hong Kong, China
“Homelike”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

It is equipped with all the necessities. A big kitchen, two bathrooms, a high-fi set and a very good wifi. It is definitely perfect for a bunch of people to live in as it is very comfortable and the location is also not far from cusco's plaza.

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing