“Make yourself at home”
other travellers have booked this property
Our volcanoes to admire or climbing.
Double room on third floor, comfortable beds. Living room-Dining room-Kitchen make yourself at home.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Our volcanoes to admire or climbing.
Double room on third floor, comfortable beds.
Living room-Dining room-Kitchen make yourself at home.
Downtown colonial buildings.
Peruvian and Arequipenian food in 'picanterias' and at home.
Practice adventure sports.
Walking around very close to home.
Miscellaneous: lovely and precious moments.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Monica O
“Make yourself at home”
Reviewed 12 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Arequipa is a nice city that you can enjoy easily. There are many places of interest you visit while staying in the city. One of the ways to enjoy this city is to stay at HomeStay Diaz Cuba. You will feel the warmness of the family and will become part of it. From the very beginning at the airport when they picked us up to the last minute we spent with them, it was very pleasant and almost broke in tears when we had to say bye.

I woukld not hesitate to stay here over and over if I come back.

5 Aug 2017
Thank you for your words, for us always is a pleasure to attend to our travellers in home like a members of our family. By this way we always we have a family atmosphere and is easy to enjoy and shared beutiful moments. Remember always welcome in you new home.
jensel123
Thornhill, Canada
“Wonderfull experience”
Reviewed 5 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Paola and Tom arranged a taxi to pick me up at the airport. On my arrivall, I was greeted by Paola and Tom. Later that evening, I was introduced to the children. They took me for a long walk and showed me important places like the restaurants and malls. They both spent a lot of time with me during my stay. They also arranged my day trip to the Colca canyon. On the last day, they accompanied me two places i have never heard of for an excellent view of Arequipa. I learnt a lot about the district of Cayma with its history. I visited the monastry and the Cathedral and most of all they introduced to a restaurant that served Cuy!. I had a great time. They are a happy loving family and great hosts.

Your age range 65+
9 Apr 2017
Thank dear Angelo for your words, you will always in our hearts. For us was a pleasure to spend time with you.
Paola, Tom, Sebas & Nico
25782016
Arequipa, Peru
“Great experience”
Reviewed 9 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Me and my husband very enjoyed to stay with their family, they are really care of you, treat you like as family, they make you love Arequipa. Lovely family in lovely city.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
9 Apr 2016
Thanks to both of you for all the time share with us, fantastic days with you. You will be always in our hearts. We love you.
waldmeist...
Singapore, Singapore
“Highlight of Arequipa”
Reviewed 30 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We have been travelling several months in South America as part of our sabbatical year and our stay with Tom & Pao’s family was our top favorite!
From the moment of entering the door you become part of their caring, funny and good humored family. We stayed four weeks as part of a Spanish course and came back later in our trip for another two weeks, as we missed it so much. Two small but comfortable rooms with a shared bathroom are set on the top floor, where you will also find a nice terrace with spectacular views on the surrounding volcanoes. Downstairs is the cozy living and eating area where we spent many precious moments, cooking, playing games, singing, dancing and learning so much about Peruvian life and food.
The house is located in the beautiful district Cayma, close to Plaza Cayma, safe and quiet and walkable to the city center.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the whole family
Liked least: barking dogs - a general phenomenon in Peru
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
14 Jul 2017
Thank a lot for your words, we enjoyed with both of you every moment that we spend together. The time with you was fantastic and we will remenber you forever, you know that you are part of our family now. We miss you a lot. Tom, Pao, Sebas and Nicolas.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing