“Comfortable stay”
other travellers have booked this property
furniture entrance hall, with a large mirror and drawers
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
furniture entrance hall, with a large mirror and drawers
wood dining for 6. wood and upholstered chairs with a glass on the table
Guests are greeted with flowers in the area.
All guests are greeted with fresh fruits of the country.
fully equipped kitchen. pots, dishes, appliances, oven, refrigerator, stove, microwave, blender, etc
fully equipped kitchen. coffee maker, toaster, juicer, waffle maker, cups, glasses, coffee mug, etc
Workstation
cleaning implements
covert parking
exercise machines, 3 blocks
areas for walking or running, 3 blocks
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
MGRichter
“Comfortable stay”
Reviewed 9 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

The 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms was very comfortable for our family group in a gated community Portal del Sol. It included covered parking. The kitchen had basically what was needed to prepare meals. The apartment was closed to basic necessities such as bakery, neighborhood grocery store and pharmacy. It was located about 1 mile from colonial town.

We would have appreciated an extra kitchen towel and bathroom towels, besides the much needed paper towel, toilet paper and dish soap. We had to purchase them for our 4 night stay.

All in all, we enjoyed the comfort of the apartment and the location in spite of the barking dogs.

Catfish59
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
“This is my second time to rent this condo, and if I come back to Cuenca, I will rent it again!”
Reviewed 26 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Great location, nicely appointed condo in Cuenca. The owner, Darwin, is helpful and speak English very well. I would absolutely rent this condo again for any future trip here.

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 29 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

grumasaur...
Johnson City, Tennessee
“A good base camp for exploring Cuenca”
Reviewed 6 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Convenient location in safe pleasant neighborhood, secure entrance with cool guard guys who are very helpful and always on duty. Easy access to bus/taxis, big supermarket nearby. Short walk to beautiful hike/bike trails along picturesque river. Owner Darwin goes out of his way to make you welcome and ease your transition into Ecuador.

Travelling group: Friends
Management Response
7 Mar 2016
very interesting group of Tennessee, everyone arrives at a different time. I could talk and spend time with one of them (Daryl). The group was very respectful and careful with all things in the apartment. When I received the keys all was in order. Very good guests.
deamiller
Montoursville, Pennsylvania
“Nice modern apt. with noise issues”
Reviewed 24 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

Stayed at this apt. for one month, overall satisfied except for noise. This is a modern well appointed apt in a very safe building. All appliances worked and there are plenty of pots and pans for any type of cooking. The washer and dryer were a big plus. The tv's and wifi all worked great. Nice views from this fourth floor apt.I wish I had taken my binoculars. The building is protected 24/7 by security guard and cameras watch many areas.

Upon meeting Darwin ,who arrived at the airport to pick us up, it started off badly for me. We arrived at about 11:45 am. I had previously advised Darwin we would arrive at 12 noon according to Tame airlines schedule. After gathering our bags we went into the area where normally friends and family are waiting for arriving passengers. No one was in the area with any sign for us. After traveling for 20 plus hours I was not pleased. Around 12:05 pm Darwin arrived to pick us up. He seemed upset that we arrived early and even jammed his cell phone in my wife's face to show my email that we would be there at noon. I was more than irritated. I guess I could have asked the pilot to circle Cuenca a couple of times. Darwin did admit that the flight is normally late.

Darwin took us for a quick trip around Cuenca and then dropped us at the apt.
The noise problem. These modern apts. rise up in neigborhoods that are surrounded by living spaces that could be described as shacks or hovels sort of tin roofed buildings that house crowing roosters, barking dogs, and car alarms that the owners seem to not know how to turn off. This goes on day and night. This is not an indictment on this apt but most likely for any apt one may rent in Cuenca. One house directly below the apt had speakers about half the size of a door and on many occasions played it full volume, bass, and treble on full. The boom boom of the bass until all hours made me wonder of the owners were brain dead or just deaf

Except for the noise I would still recommend this apt. just bring some ear plugs.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Management Response
1 Mar 2016
I was never upset because you had gone before. I simplemete try to let you know that I do not come late to pick them up at the airport. I regret that you did not know your upset when we talked. With regard you as a guest, they were very careful and respectful with the things of the apartment, when I received everything was in order. I regret that you have felt noise speakers, singing roosters and stuff. Just as information, Cuenca is a city full of traditions, and some families may mantangan certain pets like cats, dogs and chickens. All these things make you have a different experience and many guests have returned to my apartment. Once again thank you for your stay and also for your help.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing