“Location, location, location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Entrance to the Llama split-level studio Kitchens are fully equipped
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Llama studio has a flowered balcony
Entrance to the Llama split-level studio
Kitchens are fully equipped
View towards the courtyard from Llama's kitchen
Bathrooms are tiled, elegant and new
Bathroom, left; and ample closet
Spacious bedroom loft above, living area below
Bedrooom lofts have a queen bed, side tables with lamps, and ample closet space.
From the stairs to the bedroom loft
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sandpoint, Idaho
“Location, location, location!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

Stuart really knows how to make guests feel at home. There were many added touches that made me appreciate my stay. Cheese, fruit, bread, juice and sparkling water were waiting for me in the fridge. Over a dozen fresh roses were placed on the table. Shampoo, soap and towels were provided in the bathroom. Extra blankets were much appreciated at night.

The apartment location was the best part of my experience. Several restaurants are literally next door and across the street, the best of which is the Moliendo Cafe. The supermarket is within walking distance, just across the river, and the city center is merely blocks away.

I cannot recommend this place more highly. Loved it!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The owner and the location
Liked least: Going up/down to the bed
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Patricia4...
Las Vegas, Nevada
“INCREDIBLE and MAGICAL!!!!!”
Reviewed 22 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

I arrived at this magical place after a 16 day tour of Ecuador and was exhausted. Stuart met me at the door to this beautiful hacienda with a smile and a welcome hug! When I walked into this magical property it took my breath away! Behind the front door I was amazed and thrilled with the beautiful, peaceful gardens hidden away from the city center where this property is located! I am right in the historic city center of Cuenca BUT when I step on the property I feel like I am in the Garden of Eden! My apartment is so much more than I expected, it has everything I can and will ever need while I spend my time here in Cuenca deciding if this will become my retirement home. Kitchen is fully equipped, if you want to cook. But some of the highest rated restaurants in the city are located right on the same street as this rental property so why cook when prices are so inexpensive? Bedroom has the BEST mattress I have slept on since I left home a month ago! All linens and towels are excellent and high quality. Would I come back? ABSOLUTELY!!! Stuart and his wife Patricia are the perfect hosts and have accommodated every possible need and request of all their visitors to their lovely hacienda in Ecuador!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything, high end property in every way!
Liked least: That I have to leave!
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing