“Awesome views, amazing place!”

Centro Ecuestre Bellavista
Ranked #1 of 4 Fun & Games in Cuenca
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Centro Ecuestre Bellavista is located 8 kilometers outside of Cuenca. We offer Lodging, Horseback Riding for children and adults on trails in the Ecuadorian AndesHorses and trails are selected to match your riding skills. Experience the natural beauty of the Andes; the unique wildlife and vegetation.Participate in outdoor activities, like feeding and caring for farm animals. You can even learn to milk a cow!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Sebastian was really excellent, very helpful about setting up my tour even though it was a busy day for him, and the horses and the trail were both wonderful! I went for 2 hours and we saw part of the Inca trail. I loved it, and would absolutely come again if I could!!

1  Thank natalie h
"beyond description"
"fantastic ride"
"ride today"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this to anyone"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I did a 3 hour trail ride where I was just able to be at one with my horse and nature. Sebastian was fantastic happily engaging in conversation or letting me just enjoy the beautiful scenery. He comes from a genuine connected place and places great importantance on meeting and exceeding his clients needs. Thanks for an amazing ride Sebastian and for being an honest and caring person. Good luck with the building of the cabins which will make for an even more amazing experience and opportunity in the future. Dan

1  Thank dan14045
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Sabastian is a great person. He was very patient with me when i asked him to take pictures of me. He even encouraged to take pictures in certain locations. This experience was a beautiful one. The scene was breathtaking. The horse was very well trained

CENTROECUESTREBELLAV, General Manager at Centro Ecuestre Bellavista, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Thanks Eden it was nice to ride with you, best wishes !

Reviewed 3 June 2018

After 2.5 years in Cuenca, I thought we had covered the best of the best that Cuenca has to offer. That was until my husband and I did a 2-hour horseback trail ride with Bellavista Equestrian Center. First of all, Sebastian has almost 50 horses and he carefully matches the horse to the rider, both in temperament and level of expertise. We rode up into the mountains and saw some of the most spectacular views of the surrounding area. Sebastian is very respectful of each rider and really instills confidence in your riding skills so you get the most out of your experience. Bellavista is only about 7 km from Cuenca and it is easy to get there. We plan to take all of our friends and family to ride at Bellavista Equestrian Center when they visit us in Ecuador and we are confident that it will be the highlight of their trip. The price is great and the memories are even better.

1  Thank Sarah T

Dear Sarah and john we had a wonderful time riding with you, you are always welcome to join us

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I had literally been dreaming about this horseback ride for weeks before arriving in Ecuador, as it was the excursion I was looking forward to the most. My expectations were already sky high before arriving, and not only were they met, but far surpassed.. to a level about as high as the misty mountain views we were treated to.The horses were well taken care of and loved, and were eager participants on our journey.The vistas from atop the mountains, the emerald hillsides, colourful houses made tiny by our elevated viewpoint, a ride thru a forest fit for a fairy tale, all were simply a feast for the eyes.. and along the route, we were a little awestruck at the timeless privilege of riding on an ancient Inca trail.. Sebastian was easy to talk to, as his English was excellent and our Spanish, not so much. I was also accompanied by a charming young guide by name of CJ, who made my ride even more special with his passion for horses and nature.. the other young guides that accompanied us were also wonderful and it was so amazing to see the local kids have such an opportunity to enjoy their beautiful country on horseback and bond with these amazing animals.. we stopped for yummy sandwiches on a grassy hilltop with a stellar view before heading back to the center.. all in all it was one of the most memorable and incredible excursions I have experienced in all my travels.. Thank you Sebastian for your warm hospitality and for the obvious love for what you do!

1  Thank AngiePotcake
CENTROECUESTREBELLAV, General Manager at Centro Ecuestre Bellavista, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thanks a lot for have choosen us for riding we had a great time riding with you