“Engagement Proposal Party”

Rosee Dip & Drink By Villarosa
Ranked #41 of 729 Restaurants in Cuenca
Reviewed 10 September 2021

We did my brother’s wedding proposal at Rosee; the whole food service and the venue was great ! Richard the manager was so helpful and Andres was simply awesome taking care of our guest. Really recommended !

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (44)

Reviewed 4 September 2021

Great service and really delicious food. The Hotate Truffle roll and the Spicy and Sour Shrimp were excellent.

Reviewed 4 September 2021

Food was good as was the atmosphere. Would have preferred a bit more of diversity in the menu, but overall great experience.

Reviewed 28 March 2021

It was my first time at Roseé and was a great experience. The waiter was so helpful with recommendations.

The place was elegant, so I will say that this is a place for people who are celebrating something special, like us, who were celebrating a birthday.

I like when the restaurants give you a courtesy entree. This time they gave us a tartar of tuna: delicious.

It’s important to say that this restaurant now have a menu tendency from Asia, but international plates are in the menu too.

I ask for the duck, it came with rice with a taxo sauce. So yummy. My wife order sushi: they feel so different from any other place, in a gourmet way in the flavor but not in the amount of food.

This is not the typical gourmet restaurant where the food comes in little amounts. The ration of food was enough and reasonable.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 28 May 2019

Traveled to Cuenca earlier this year and was able to dine at this restaurant two times. The drinks were great, and the food was amazing. I would definitely go back and recommend it.

Date of visit: February 2019