US$180
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$114
US$92
Huasi Lodge - Bed & Breakfast(Quito)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$98
US$551
US$321
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$516/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here one night and we had a fantastic experience. Freddy picked us up from the airport after midnight and took us to the hotel. The rooms were nice and comfortable.

They served us a very good breakfast the next morning. We then got dropped at the airport later in the day. The service was amazing throughout and everyone at the hotel were so friendly. They also offered so many ideas for sight seeing.

I strongly recommend this hotel, especially if you are looking to stay near the airport for any reason.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Patricio L, Propietario at Quinta Natura Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Thanks for you good comments...
Nice regards

Reviewed 25 October 2017

We had a super experience at Quinta Natura. The hotel has a new owner and you can disregard the comments below about bad service. The staff are very attentive. We arrived about 9pm after travelling all day, so the owner drove us to a place to eat and hung out with us until we were finished with dinner. He's a very cool fellow.

The hotel itself is a very nice looking place with a huge courtyard with fruit trees, a pool, patio, deck chairs, a rock pond, and even a small soccer pitch. Our room was comfortable and very clean.

If you want a peaceful stay near the airport, I highly recommend Quinta Natura.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Patricio L, Propietario at Quinta Natura Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

! Thanks for you good comments !

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Arriving late at night the staff picked us up at the airport and graciously got us to the hotel. The hotel was very peaceful with beautiful garden area and paths to walk and breakfast was served in an outdoor covered area. There is a pool and lots of places just to sit and enjoy the garden. The staff were very helpful and gracious and the rooms neat and clean.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Patricio L, Propietario at Quinta Natura Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Thanks for You opinión...

Reviewed 3 April 2017

This is one of my very few reviews that I have written and possibly the only negative one. PLEASE read this and take heed.
The grounds are well kept with many beautiful flowers and fruit trees. The host Patricio was kind to allow us early check in and provided a simple breakfast for us upon arrival. The arrival, although early, was brutal as we were stuck in the rain for 30 minutes trying to get someone to let us in the gate, which was locked. Patricio apparently had gone to the airport to pick us up which was pre-arranged. He said that he had a sign but we never saw him or the sign so had to take a $15 taxi to the place so no one there when we arrived. I would think that he would have someone available just in case something like this happened. Thankfully we had an umbrella. The room was marginal, very firm mattress and pillows that had a plastic wrapper, felt more like they were filled with air. One stuffed chair and a tattered small throw rug. Reasonably clean I guess for the price. So after arriving and having the "breakfast" (scrambled egg, seed filled watermelon slices, OJ, bread and coffee), we proceeded to enjoy the grounds. After about an hour or so we thought it might be nice to take a walk and explore the town only to find that we were locked in with no way out. I asked my wife "is this an intervention compound or what?". So now I started to freak a bit and tried to call Patricio on the house phone but no answer. After another few hours I finally located Patricio and explained that we would like to leave. He became ,what seemed to me, as agitated and asked in a terse manner "where would you like to go?". When we told him that we wanted to leave and go to a different hotel closer to the Airport he became very defensive and finally agreed that we could leave but only after paying for the night which we already had done months ago and showed him where the payment had been credited by our credit card. Now he really started to flare so I told him that we would pay him for the night (again) in cash plus $10 for him to take us to the airport plus he wanted $2 for two bottles of water. This guy was making me very uncomfortable and I was concerned that he would not let us out of the compound without paying. So I paid and we were loaded into the car and drove to the airport. Never have I felt so threatened staying at a so called B&B.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brian B

Thanks for You opinion,,,

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Patricio was very nice in agreeing for early check-in and even cooked us breakfast....so far so good. The grounds are very beautiful, and also two friendly small dogs. The room he took us to was ok, but no key to lock the door when we had the idea of leaving to check out Quito. When we tried calling him from the room, there was no answer. After several hours, we did see him and asked him about leaving to check out Quito....he said 'why would you want to go there, as it's too far'. He also brought up 'how did we pay as he didn't get any money', which I proceeded to show him we went thru Airbnb and even showed him on my credit card account that he was paid. He still insisted he wasn't paid. At this point, we knew we had to get out of there if we were ever going to catch our early morning flight the next day. We also knew if he was ever going to unlock the gate, we would have to pay for a night again, which we did just to get out of there. This worked, but shouldn't have happened at all. I hate to write a negative review, but felt I needed to let others know our experience.

Room Tip: Ask for a key to your room, and the outside gate unless you want to be locked in
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks for You opinión.....