“Patricio made our trip one we will never forget! He is the best!”
Review of Ecuador a Color

Ecuador a Color
Ranked #2 of 23 Transportation in Quito
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Personalized daily tours in Quito, Mindo Cloud forest, Otavalo Indigenous market, Quilotoa loop, Antisana Reserve, Papallacta hot springs. Climbing programs 2 days to Cotopaxi, Chimborazo, Cayambe, Antisana, Ilinizas. Hiking daily tours Cotopaxi volcano, Rucu Pichincha, Pululahua krater, Cuicocha loop, Pasochoa reserve, birdwatching tours. Travel packages Galapagos Islands cruises and Landtours. Shuttle Tourist services in Ecuador, pickup airport services 24 hours with bilingual staff. Assistance to foreign tourists 24 hours. We offer buses, minibuses, vans, and SUVs 4x4, completely new and equipped units. Servicio de transporte turístico en Quito-Ecuador, transfers aeropuerto-hotel-aeropuerto las 24 horas con personal bilingue. Tours diarios personalizados, paquetes turisticos, Islas Galapagos en cruceros y landtour. Asistencia al turista extranjero las 24 horas. Ofrecemos autobuses, microbuses, furgonetas, y vehiculos todoterreno 4x4, unidades completamente nuevas y equipadas.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Patricio guided us (2 families w/3 teenage boys) during 3 days: First Quito city tour & Equator, then 2 days in the Cotopaxi region. It was beyond amazing! Patricio went way beyond the call to show us his beautiful country. We travelled in a spacious and comfortable bus and his driver Orlando was excellent and competent - we always felt safe and secure. Patricio hiked with us around the Limpiolungo lake, took us way up to the snow-covered Cotopaxi volcano, hiked with us down (and up!!!) the Quilotoa loop crater lake, took us to the Saquisili market and much more. Patricio is 100% reliable, fun, knowledgeable, helpful and a great guy. One of the best trips we ever did and we owe that largely to Patricio!

patricioalvaradorea, Owner at Ecuador a Color, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hello Barbara,

It was a pleasure to be part of your vacations in Ecuador. Thanks for letting me be part of your nice family in that short time. I will be ready for new experiences if you decide to come back again to Ecuador.

A big hug from Ecuador.

"itinerary"
"climb"
"tours"

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Patricio greatly helped my wife and I during our recent trip to Ecuador. He was very prompt and professional with his transportation services even at late hours of the day. His guided tour through Oldtown Quitto was outstanding. He knew all the details of the top places to see and presented it well. He speaks good English, is very accomadating, and fun to be around. He helped us arrange a productive birdwatching trip with an outstanding birding guide he works with.

Hello Joe,

Thanks for letting us be part of your first trip to Ecuador. It was gladed to help you with my staff and one of bird guides Nelson Apolo. I love my job as a national guide, this is why I am exploring new places all the time and show to all my clients. I hope to see you again for more experiences.

Patricio

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We had a great experience with Patricio, he truly does go above and beyond to accommodate and please his guests. We booked services with Ecuador a Color 3 times while in Ecuador. Even though on the first day I had messed up on the arrival
date I gave him, he made it possible to get someone last minute to pick us up at the airport.

In addition to transportation they offer tours of almost anything in Quito and surrounding areas.

Patricio has great knowledge of the area, is an excellent driver and speaks great English. He took interest in us and did everything possible to assure we were happy. We were in constant communication with him. If you will be in Ecuador and need someone with knowledge to coordinate tours Patricio is your guy.

Cheers.

patricioalvaradorea, Owner at Ecuador a Color, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Hey Adea,

I really appreciate it you have took part of your time and write your experience. Thanks for letting me be part of your trip in Ecuador. We will be ready for your next time here.

I hope to see you again guys.

Un fuerte abrazo desde Ecuador.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Patricio is great!

Two of us wanted to have a 2-week mountaineering trip in Ecuador: Rucu Pichincha, Iliniza Norte, Cotopaxi and Chimborazo. Patricio organized everything for us: transportation, mountain guide for the big mountains, hotel and refuge reservations, etc. He drove us part of the time and personally guided us on some hikes. He gave us tons of information and recommendations to make our stay in Ecuador great. We did not summit Chimborazo due to bad weather but we did everything else we had planned plus more. I highly recommend his services.

patricioalvaradorea, Owner at Ecuador a Color, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Thank you so much for taking part of your time and write your great climbing experience and thanks for let me be part of this.

It was a pleasure to give you our services. As I told you, I learned a lot from you guys.

I hope to see you again in Ecuador and why not in Canada.

Un fuerte abrazo,

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 January 2018

We provided a wishlist itinerary for our 2 weeks trip to Ecuador. Patricio made it happen. He is a funny, friendly, informed tour guide with a great knowledge of every facet of Ecuador.

He planned it all, booked all hotels, huts. permits, drove us everywhere, and executed it all flawlessly.

He would go extra mile to ensure we had great time.

We highly recommend him for all levels of touring/guiding/climbing in Ecuador

patricioalvaradorea, Owner at Ecuador a Color, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Hey Sasa and kiril,

Thank you to let me be part of your fantastic climbing experience in Rucu Pichincha, Ciucocha, ilinizas, Cotopaxi volcano and Chimborazo. It was a very pleasure to give you our services. I learned a lot of you guys. I will really appreciate if you can suggest us with all your mountaineer friends. I will be ready for more wonderful experiences climbing mountains in Ecuador.
Un fuerte abrazo amigos!