All reviews tapas bar business lounge great location rooftop pool and restaurant free bottles of water top floor lastarria district bathroom area modern hotel bohemian neighborhood lively area chilli in easy walking distance will stay there again santa lucia hill breakfast was excellent business center
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This hotel is very well located in the Lastarria district, close to many of the best restaurants and nightlife. It is also walking distance to the Bellavista neighborhood and the Cerro San Cristobal Furnicular/Cable car. The rooms are clean and modern, there are some premium perks like robes/slippers and night-time chocolates. The rooftop pool area is a really great place to take a break in the mid-day heat. They offer a complimentary 'welcome' glass of wine for each guest, which is nice.

The breakfast is very good overall but I'm not a huge fan of the table drinks service - I'd rather just get my own drinks than have to wait for somebody to come to me. We didn't eat in the hotel restaurant because there are so many other options nearby.

Room tip: Rooms facing the courtyard are quieter
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel in February and March 2018. The location is fantastic and in fact I returned to the hotel in March because of the location. It is in the arts precinct has lots of lovely bars restaurants and museums all within walking distance. The hotel itself is really comfortable and welcoming. The are rooms very comfortable. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending, particularly for a short stay and ideal also for a solo traveller.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Celeste M
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the hotel for four nights. The hotel is modernly furnished, and it is perfectly located in the Lastarria neighborhood, which has several restaurants within walking distance.

The breakfast buffet had a wide variety of delicious items, which one would expect from a high end hotel. We also enjoyed two free glasses of wine compliments of the hotel upon arrival.

Two specific issues resulted in me giving the hotel four instead of five stars. First, the water pressure in our shower was extremely low. It was unclear if the shower was malfunctioning or it was a water saving shower head. Second, transportation from the airport to the hotel did not meet expectations. Before our trip, I emailed the hotel two separate times asking them to help arrange transportation. I did not receive a good response either time. About five days before our arrival, I received an automated email where I could order airport transportation. I entered my information and requested transportation. Upon arrival, we could not find the transportation. We ended up making other transportation arrangements at the airport. After arriving at 11 pm, this was not the best first impression. Yet, the experience improved significantly after this first problem.

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank CZ1143
Reviewed 1 April 2018

My wife and I checked into this hotel and stayed there for several days before heading out to Valparaiso, then returning to it overnight before returning home. The hotel is in the bohemian quarter and has an eclectic range of offerings in the immediate vicinity, with a variety of bars, cafes and restaurants in easy walking distance in all directions. Immediately outside the hotel is a market place catering to both the tourist and local trade. I found the staff friendly and helpful, the breakfast was comparable to other hotels we'd stayed at during a trip which extended from Florida to Chile via Peru and Bolivia.

What soured our stay was my leaving our mobile phones, together with my house keys, in the room the morning we left. On landing I immediately saw they were missing and at the first opportunity sent an email to the hotel asking if they'd been found and stating I would pay for their return. With no response I sent further emails in both Spanish and English over the next week--and still no response. I then contacted my travel agent who contacted the tour company and after two weeks of hearing nothing I then posted onto the hotel's website. Eventually I was asked to supply my email address and several days later finally got a reply that my property wasn't found. According to the records quoted to me, my wife and I were still in the room when we landed in Sydney. The delay in responding to my original email was never given and the error in claiming we were still in the hotel when we were landing indicates that no effort was made to try and locate my property. So, my suggestion is that anyone who is thinking of staying in this hotel should consider what sort of after sales service they're factoring in, because this hotel doesn't offer any.

Room tip: Go to a different hotel
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank stevepollard01
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Stayed there as a pre cruise stay... absolutely wonderful. Great restaurants near by. Wish we booked earlier and stayed longer. Staff was very attentive. Breakfast was excellent, everything squeaky clean and nice.

Room tip: They are all great
Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel