“Amazing Vegan Food!”
Review of Shakti

Shakti
Ranked #548 of 5 361 Restaurants in Santiago
Reviewed 28 June 2016

My husband and I ate lunch here while on vacation and it was one of the best meals we had! The presentation of the food is stunning and the staff is very friendly. Relaxing vibe and the neighborhood is great to walk around in before or after you dine.

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

Excellent vegan restaurant, simple but creative menu, fresh products and tasty dishes. You wouldn't even notice you're having vegan recipes.
The place is cozy and quiet, service could be quicker, but on the other hand that tells you that every dish has been prepared at the time you ordered.

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

I went with my wife for Valentines expecting a crowded and slow vegan restaurant but we found a creative, good-priced, well attended and delicious vegan restaurant. I'm shocking. Ask for the Mu beans and rustik mashed potatos.

Reviewed 18 December 2015

I have to admit we almost didnt eat here because we came earlier then the Chilean dinner time at 6:30pm and the chef and waitress were smoking like crazy. Not very appetizing or inviting since i hate cigarettes. We went across street to look for another vegan place but options for this kind of food are slim in Santiago so we took a chance and I am glad we did. The food was fantastic! Wonderful flavors and a great presentation. Portions were good and we left satisfied with take home left overs. The waitress was super sweet and recommendes some other things in the area. Chef was also very nice and accomodated my request of more lettuce. He went to India to train in vegan cooking. It is a gem of a place and I definitely recommend!

1  Thank Corrie R
Reviewed 10 October 2015

Don't be fooled by the restaurant's modest appearance - this is the best food we have had while we have been in South America. My husband had the sizzling hot shiitake lasagne and I went for the creamy risotto which was one of the daily specials. Their home-made vegan cheese is to die for. For dessert we had a selection of house ice creams on cookies and brownies, which was just divine. The berry cream flavour deserves an honorary mention. But perhaps best of all was the service. Our waiter was so warm and attentive that he totally made our day.