“Cheap but that’s about it”
Review of Lung San

Lung San
Ranked #365 of 5 102 Restaurants in Santiago
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

The portions of main dishes are huge (one could be shared between two easily). The staff are friendly and attentive and theres an English menu - useful for when travelling with a friend who’s Spanish wasn’t up to ordering. But it’s not great Chinese food. Maybe we missed something?

Reviewed 2 November 2016

I have been many times in this restaurant. Excellent for share with friends and collegues. Good food.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

The food is as usual the same in every chinese restaurant, nice. The distinction is based on the customer service so in this case that point let down the food.
A good thing is that is situated in center town so is easy to get there.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

I was there about a month ago and I really enjoyed it, the good was great. It is in the middle of downtownm so no need to catch a cab.

Reviewed 24 February 2016

Colleagues and I stopped here after spending a day trying to better understand the Chinese and after visiting Mall Chino. Facade looks nice and opens into a large dining area that was full for lunch with many Chileans. We were seated quickly and given our menus. The waitstaff were all Chilean while the owners/managers were Chinese. Typical Chinese food menu. We started with pisco sours and I had the Shanghai Surprise -- a potent syrupy drink with a lychee nut. Interesting enough to make it worth your while. The menu had several sharing-for-a-group entrees that I'm glad we passed on. We had three different dishes. They all looked the same. Grey with overcooked vegetables. My friend commented that his chicken dish had the driest chicken dish he had ever eaten. The egg rolls were greasy but decent. The food was edible and filling but we all felt like we had just eaten a couple of salty cups of grease by the time we left. And that all cost about $50 USD. Regular price for a lunch in Chile but high for elsewhere.