Reviews (1 101)
1 101 results
All reviews hi express las condes business hotel lots of restaurants chilli rooms are clean and comfortable costanera center business travel great area walking distance continental breakfast shopping mall safe area very nice hotel nice room few blocks laundry service
20 - 25 of 1 101 reviews
Reviewed 31 May 2018

nice clean place, parking in the basement, nice restaurants in walking distance, there is shopping near by, staff was helpful, you are downtown and not near the airport. the restaurant is the weakest part but is OK. US Embassy is across the street.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GteGralHolidayInn, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Holiday Inn Express Santiago Las Condes, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are always happy to find out that our guests enjoyed their stay.
Guest relations.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

This is a nice hotel with typical U.S.-style Holiday Inn rooms. Room was clean and maintained well with comfortable bedding. Easy walk to multiple restaurants. Will stay here again on my next trip to Santiago.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
GteGralHolidayInn, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Holiday Inn Express Santiago Las Condes, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay. It is always very gratifying to find out that our guests had a great stay and leave happy with their hotel choice. I hope to welcome you again.
Guest relations.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I am right now staying in this hotel.
It has been a nightmare from the minute I arrive on Tuesday night.
After doing check inn I arrive to the room and it was freezing!!! The heat did not work. Control of the TV also and the shower also. I ask to change the room but the young girl that was in reception did not even try to do it as she was alone... I had to sleep in a room freezing!! In the morning I approached the reception and explain all what happened and ask to change my room after I got back from my working day. When I came back in the afternoon a nice gentlemen took care of it and I had to change room to another room. Now it is 10:41 pm and arrived to my room after a very long working day and for my surprise entering to the bath room is totally flooded !! I called reception and a very nice person named Andres is trying to find me a room but unfortunately we already passed 2 room and in both the heat do not work. I still have 3 more nights in the horrible hotel!! It is old ! And with zero maintenance!! The only good thing is the staff that trying to do the best but the hotel is shame for ihg chains that I am a diamond member. I expect a real compensation!!! Definitely it will be my last stay in this hotel in Chile!!!!
Sent from my iPhone

Stayed: May 2018
GteGralHolidayInn, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Holiday Inn Express Santiago Las Condes, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear guest, we are sorry to hear about your experience during your stay with us. It pains us not to have met your expectations, we understand that management has contacted you directly to solve this issue. We hope you give us another chance to accomodate you in your next visit to Chile.
Guest Relations

Reviewed 2 May 2018

This Holiday Inn Express was in a perfect location for me, near to the Titanium Building. The hotel is very well kept and the rooms had plenty of space. The continental breakfast was also good, although somewhat standard. Good selections with 2 juice types and chocolate milk. The windows only have a room-darkening curtain. They should have a sheer curtain also so that you can allow light to pass, but not be visible to the windows of the adjacent buildings. I will definitely stay here again for my next trip to Santiago.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GteGralHolidayInn, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Holiday Inn Express Santiago Las Condes, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay. It is always very gratifying to find out that our guests had a great stay and leave our hotel happy. I assure you, your comments will be shared with the rest of the team, and we will be most pleased to accomodate you on your next stay.
Best regrds, Barbara S.
Guest relations

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Everything worked well, good service and good value! I did not experienced any inconveniences and the hotel staff was attentive to my needs. This hotel is located in a favorable location, close to nice restaurant and in a secure area.

Room Tip: These room will be needing some maintenance soon.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are always glad to find out our guests enjoyed their stay and leave Las Condes, Santiago, with a great impression of our staff.