Reviews (1 654)
1 654 results
1 091
1 091
All reviews club level chilli top floor the financial district executive floor junior suite car service concierge staff rooftop pool excellent hotel w hotel luxury hotel lobby bar subway station las condes hotel restaurant comfortable rooms
8 - 13 of 1 654 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our first surprise was the salmon tartare amuse bouche. The warm rolls held carmelized onions tucked inside. The burger was as big as a saucer and grilled chicken/salad filled the bowl. Everything was scrumptious and relaxed- just what you’d expect at the Ritz!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2019

It was another great Ritz Carlton service was great the club level lounge was one of the best I have visited. I was given a nice suited had an enjoyable stay. But I was disappointed that the roof pool was not handicap accessible. There were steps to get to the pool and Jacuzzi and since I travel with an electric scooter I was surprised to find that It became difficult for me to get up the steps. I have been to many Ritz Carltons but was surprised to encounter this barrier. I hope with this review that they will be able to redesign the pool area to make it accessible to everybody.

Room tip: all room are good
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2019 via mobile

Ritz Carlton does a superb job no matter the location and the Santiago Ritz was no exception. Great location in the Los Condes section of the city, the elegant hotel has spacious guest rooms, an impeccable staff and great breakfast. It was a nice place to unwind before embarking on a cruise. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2019

We had 4 amazing days in this hotel. special thanks go to Josefina Moyano!She made our stay special!
As well to Javiera a big thank you for your super Service!They have made every effort to make our stay special. We can recommend the hotel and thank the two for the exceptionally exclusive service.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank redwing21
Reviewed 4 February 2019

Magnificent grand style hotel in great Location. Very well appointed. Good service and helpful staff. Buffet breakfast. Free good quality wifi. Very clean and in good condition. Location perfect for walking to various areas of key area interest. Staff very attentive.

• Trip type: Travelled solo