Reviews (1 165)
1 165 results
All reviews rooftop bar terrace suite great view of the city rooms are large rain shower spent three nights late checkout very nice hotel car service luxury hotel concierge service perfect stay quiet area chilli included breakfast hotel is located comfortable room
10 - 15 of 1 165 reviews
Reviewed 5 February 2019

Friendly service and good food, but the rooms are run down (even the expensive suites which is where we stayed). The air conditioners are completely inadequate for the room size (in the suites at least) and/or plain not working. We tried two different suites, both of them with serious issues. We hardly slept the night because even with the AC at full blast, the room temperature never went below 29 C degrees (85 F) the entire night. This really ruined our stay and I would not recommend this place until they spend some time and money fixing all the broken things in the rooms.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 February 2019 via mobile

It was great experience, one of the must visit bar in Santiago, you will be surprised with the service comparing to the other places in the city, just ask for Mauricio ♥️ He is a killer and will prepare you the best cocktail in the city. Huuuuge thanks for the awesome time we have had! and... OMG, the view will leave you speechless, just catch the sunset and you’ll enjoy it as much as we did

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Noi_Hotels, Guest Service Assistant at Noi Vitacura, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2019

We appreciate your comment and we are glad to know that you enjoyed every area that Noi Vitacura offers.

We will convey your satisfaction to our hosts and their pleasure with the service offered by our bartender at Tramonto Restaurant, Mauricio.

We hope you come soon and continue to offer the best NOI Hotels experience

Reviewed 2 February 2019

This hotel did not have water during our stay. Having lived in Chile a few years ago I understand that if the water goes out in the neighbourhood it is not the hotel's fault, nor can they fix it- but the fact that they have NO contingency plan for when this happens is crazy to me. Their solution? Send 10 bottles of water to my room. What if I have a business meeting in the morning? Am I supposed to wash my hair with a water bottle meanwhile paying 300 dollars a night? How can you call yourself a luxury hotel and not have somewhere for your guests to shower when the water goes out?

To make it worse, the staff kept lying about when the water would come on. Every time I called down they would say "20 minutes more" or "1 hour more". Upon checkout, I asked multiple times why you wouldn't just tell me that you don't know? If you had said that I would have gone to a gym closeby to shower. It's worse to lie to the guests then simply say I do not know. I had to pay 50 dollars at the airport to enter the lounge and shower before my 15-hour flight because this hotel has no contingency plan for when their water goes out.

They offered NO refund, nor compensation.

This is a joke of a hotel, and the staff needs to learn better customer service.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for leaving us your comment which helps us improve and provide an excellent service to our guests. We regret what happened and we will investigate to avoid this kind of problems in the future.

We hope you give us the opportunity to come back and give you a unique and unforgettable experience in the best Noi Hotels style.

Reviewed 1 February 2019

I found NOI Vitacura a great place to stay. It was a short distance to open green space for a leisurely stroll. There was also coffee shops, shopping centers and a picture theatre that showed all a short walk away. Excellent breakfast and the concierge services were outstanding.

Room tip: Plenty of storage space, big bath in the bathroom.
Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We will transmit your satisfaction to the departments you mentioned.

We wait for you again to continue offering you the best NOI Hotels experience.

Reviewed 28 January 2019 via mobile

It is a great hotel, Great hotel, great services, adequate attention. Comfortable room, silent and very well complimented. Totally recommended. Qualified staff and always attentive to meet the needs of the client. Breakfast at the border is a very good experience. A heated pool where to stay a long time. A place to rest and repair, an excellent waterfall. The waiter makes me feel at home is an unforgettable experience thanks to Carlos B for being as you are. The hotel without a doubt is great!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Noi_Hotels, Guest Assistant Service at Noi Vitacura, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2019

Thank you very much for taking your time to let us know about your stay. We are happy to read that NOI Vitacura has left in you, an unforgettable experience, because as NOI Hotels Outstanding Destinations we seek to stand out in the memories of our guests.

We hope to have you soon at Noi Hotels Outstanding Destinations.