Reviews (1 953)
1 953 results
1 037
1 037
All reviews rooftop bar spg platinum trendy hotel el golf metro station las condes large balcony chilli health club fourth floor late checkout concierge desk public areas great city hotel is located business district loved this hotel nice area
8 - 13 of 1 953 reviews
Reviewed 5 February 2019

I travel a lot for work and rarely feel the impulse to write follow-up reviews (good or bad). However, i will make an exception for the W Santiago. A gorgeous hotel in every respect. The rooms are spacious, well appointed and many have stunning views of Santiago. The bathrooms are georgous , with a generous supply of good quality toiletries replenished every day. The conference facilities were very good and local staff both helpful and professional. Lunches provided were copious and tasty. Lastly, the rooftop terrace and pool proved a welcome respite from the heat and was a lovely place to wind down and socialise in the evenings (they have an excellent cocktail menu). Absolutely worthy of five stars and more.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2019

My husband has been travelling from Canada to Santiago for business over the past 5 months.

This was my first time accompanying him. We stayed for 11 days at the W, can't say enough about this hotel, from the gentlemen who picked us up at the airport, to the registration staff, cleaning staff, restaurant food/staff that we ate breakfast at daily and sometimes lunch was all top notch.

Thank you all for making our stay so enjoyable! Can't wait to get back.........

Pamela Ross

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2019 via mobile

From the initial greetings at the hotel to the service at the restaurant, breakfast and your exquisite roof top lounge. I thoroughly enjoyed my lengthy stay with you. From making myself and the other guys I was travelling with feel at home and catering to our individual needs, your hotel went above and beyond.

I would like to give a special thank you to a few of your employees. Ms. Fabiola, for all the help with our rooms and for inviting us to some of the events your hotel offered. She always made us feel special and that means a lot these days. Ms. Fabiolas aura from day one set her apart from many others. To Ms. Carolina that works in your roof top bar, she was absolutely a delight and a huge asset to your team and deserves much kudos. Everyone who she served from my team had nothing but positive things to say. Her work ethic and attitude was beyond words. She would always be there for us when we needed something, always had a smile and was always very nice. Finally, the breakfast manager and staff, this departnent was so nice and helpful every morning, I cant say enough. Their greetings every morning I came in was such a pleasant morning wake up. I look forward to another stay at the W Hotel in Santiago. Being personal and in touch with your customers is what set you apart from other hotels. Thank you again for such a great experience.

Frank C

FC

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2019

Overall hotel and staff were very friendly. Went there to celebrate New Years Eve. It was a bit crowded and the roof top venue was nice and the food plentiful and good, however the music was waaay too loud and people could not talk or hear. At midnight there was no countdown or anything special. Just the numbers countdowned on the DJ table all the while the music blared. No stop the music countdown or here it comes, or get ready moments, so that was a bit disappointing. The main areas of hotel are nice. The rooms are worn and could use some updating. No directions for use of the coffee maker.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2019 via mobile

I recently stayed at the W in Santiago before heading down to Antarctica. They sent a car to pick me up at the airport and I was greeted by their lovely concierge staff upon arrival at the hotel. The check in line at the W was a little slow, my only complaint, but my room was fantastic - a wonderful corner suite. I showered and came down to speak with Trinidad, the main concierge, who pointed me to a few spots in the area and made a reservation for dinner at an amazing place (Mestizo). She’s top notch! The staff at the hotel bar that night was very good as well. Great people, a nice location - highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled solo