Reviews (1 955)
1 955 results
1 039
1 039
All reviews rooftop bar spg platinum trendy hotel el golf metro station las condes large balcony chilli health club fourth floor late checkout concierge desk public areas great city hotel is located business district loved this hotel nice area
14 - 19 of 1 955 reviews
Reviewed 22 January 2019 via mobile

I recently stayed at the W in Santiago before heading down to Antarctica. They sent a car to pick me up at the airport and I was greeted by their lovely concierge staff upon arrival at the hotel. The check in line at the W was a little slow, my only complaint, but my room was fantastic - a wonderful corner suite. I showered and came down to speak with Trinidad, the main concierge, who pointed me to a few spots in the area and made a reservation for dinner at an amazing place (Mestizo). She’s top notch! The staff at the hotel bar that night was very good as well. Great people, a nice location - highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 January 2019 via mobile

Beautifuly designed hotel with expansive bar/restaurant area and well appointed, modern rooms. Centrally located in a nice part of town filled with bars and restaurants. Service in restaurant was very slow, but it was January 1, they may have been short staffed and I suppose that’d explain it. Highly recommend to those who don’t mind hanging out with younger, hip crowd.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2019 via mobile

Everything you can expect from a W Hotel. Beautiful and modern rooms, the pool and rooftop are amazing, incredible views!

Karai Restaurant is a must if you like Peruvian/Japanese food. The staff is friendly and kind.

Would totally recommend both for business and holiday trips.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2019

Just the worst hotel experience I've had. 2 hours wait in the lobby to get a room in the early afternoon (even though I asked for an early check-in). Internet did not work. No hot water for the first night. No taxi service at the lobby. And to top it all, the concierge lost my girlfriend's luggage. We were able to retrieve it but some items were lost/stolen. Since then customer service at W has been unwilling to reimburse us.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Javiera P, Whatever Whenever Supervisor at W Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2019

Hello paulD18123

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback in TripAdvisor. I'm truly sorry for what happened and for the experience you had with us, this is not characteristic of us.
We always strive to deliver an exceptional customer service and we will keep working to improve our service and avoid this from happening again.

I shared your comments with the rest of the team to check what happened and learn from this. We will be in contact with you for an answer.
And if you need anything else don't hesitate in contacting us directly.

Regards,
Javiera Parry
Whatever Whenever Supervisor
javiera.parry@whotels.com

Reviewed 13 January 2019 via mobile

Typical W hotel.
Nice and modern rooms, breakfast and restuarant good.
Service was nice but nothing spectacular.
We thought that the way to the rooms and the reception is kind of confusing. Different elevators for all building...

Date of stay: December 2018