“It's what you get...the expected coffee”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #10 of 198 Coffee & Tea in Santiago
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Santa Lucia
Reviewed 18 March 2016

Go to Starbucks and you get the expected...Starbucks coffee.NEVER THE BEST,BUT NOT THE WORST EITHER.SERVICE IS USUALLY GOOD....Thanks Star bucks.We sometimes need a familiar sign.

Reviewed 18 January 2016

Great and fast service, what else can I need to write about this place?... let me think: good coffee.

Reviewed 30 November 2015

4 guys standing around. Too much syrup in everything. No customer service. There is an upstairs and a downstairs to sit in.

Reviewed 10 November 2015 via mobile

I had to wait 4 hours for the hotel room. So I thought well there is a Starbucks nearby. I was able to stay there all time, sipping a couple of cappuccino (honestly I tried the frappuccino and, one time for me is enough). Using the wifi and all the facilities.
I'm not a huge fun and I think the coffee is just average. But at the end it was a perfect place to wait and being able to work.

Reviewed 8 April 2015

I ducked in to grab a cup of coffee to warm up. I ordered the coffee of the day and was out on the street when I realized it was luke warm. It's amazing how you take hot coffee for granted!