See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here one night. Free secure parking. Dinner was delicious. Comfortable beds.Fantastic view of lake. Much traffic noise until bedtime and then again in am. Breakfast was fine. Only complaint-barking dogs.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here on our way to Bariloche, Argentina. It is a great place to stay while visiting Puerto Montt! Jaime, at the front desk, was very helpful, friendly, and professional. He welcomed us to the hotel, helped us with our bus tickets, and booked a taxi to the bus station for our early departure. He was top notch!
The hotel is outside the town along the water, a lovely drive from downtown. The room was very large and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom could use an update. The water had a high level of iron in it which made it brown, but Jaime was upfront about that and provided bottled water at our request.
We stayed at one other hotel in Puerto Montt and recommend this one for sure!

Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank Zack R
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights while we visited the areas beautiful mountains and lakes. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The rooms are situated facing a beautiful lake. You can hear some traffic until bedtime, otherwise it's quiet. There is free parking and breakfast included. It's a good breakfast with eggs and sausage. I really liked the crepes. I was disappointed that the pool and facilities were closed for maintenance while we were there.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

We spent 3 nights at this hotel. The staff were very nice especially the lady at the pool, the staff in the dining room and at the front desk. Always friendly and happy to help.
The breakfast was good and the two dinners we had in their dining room were excellent. I can recommend the hake served with potatoes, it was delicious.

We were not happy with the bedding. The king size mattress had NO mattress cover and the sheets barely fit. My guess is they used double size sheets on a king size bed. Also, the towels had stains on them. It looked like they had been used with hair colouring product leaving them badly stained.

We asked to speak with the Manager to show him pictures of our bed but he was not available. Instead we were given a feedback book to write in.

This is not an inexpensive hotel and therefore we feel they should be providing better bed linens and towels.

One more complaint is that there is no air conditioning in the guest rooms and if you open the window the noise from the main road that runs by is disruptive.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Elizabeth M
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

This hotel has as the name says relative big rooms. The beds are okay and the bathroom I clean. The shower is not very good. The people are very service minded and friendly. The breakfast was boring and only a small selection.

Trip type: Travelled on business